I need custom rom supports OTG.

Search This thread

SirBufor

Jan 20, 2014
Welcome
I can not English so I use google translate. I'm sorry for the mistakes. I need a rom that supports OTG. I know that the original rom support but unfortunately the original ROM is not Polish. I use CyjanogenMod 11 which unfortunately does not support OTG. This function is needed in my work because thanks to her I do not need to carry a notebook. Please help me. It may have a program through which CyjanogenMod will support OTG or do you ported from the original rom file handling OTG on a custom rom?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

mocklee

Jan 23, 2011
Mokee ROM (Kit Kat 4.4.2) not only supports OTA, but does incremental updates (small size: 15mb or so), multi-window, overclocking etc...Great ROM. Download from here.

The OP means really does mean OTG, not OTA.

OTG is short for USB On the Go, which is essentially a micro-usb to full usb converter cable that allows you to use full desktop-size USB peripherals, like desktop mice/keyboards, game controllers, or flash drives.

This phone should support USB OTG, and I believe it's kernel reliant. You'll want to try arrrghhh's kernel for OTG-- I'm not sure if it's actually working, but I know that kernel has quite a bit of features.

Here's a link:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1893050

Download the latest kernel for Cyanogenmod.