[Q] Lumigon T2 HD

Search This thread

BerndM14

Apr 8, 2014
What do you guys think of the new Lumigon T2 HD?

I see it has up to 128GB INTERNAL Storage, ok it has a small(ish) screen at 4.3" but that's fine I suppose, it's 720p HD screen. It has 4.4 KitKat OTA update for it. It has 4G/LTE capabilities, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 1.7GHz dual-core, Adreno 320 GPU. It's also IP65 Rated - Water/Dust Resistant. Looks like it also has a dedicated Camera button built onto it, 2.4MP front face, 13MP rear.

Can go to the site for more in-depth Specs on this beauty, I say beauty because it really does have a nice design to it! :good:

Have any of you seen it before on sites? what do you think about it? worth the money(It's definitely going to be expensive, I'm sure of it) ? Any other thoughts?

Sorry I can't post link to the site though, but you can just google search for it or jump to lumigon . com :highfive:

BerndM14

Apr 8, 2014
What do you guys think of the new Lumigon T2 HD?

I see it has up to 128GB INTERNAL Storage, ok it has a small(ish) screen at 4.3" but that's fine I suppose, it's 720p HD screen. It has 4.4 KitKat OTA update for it. It has 4G/LTE capabilities, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 1.7GHz dual-core, Adreno 320 GPU. It's also IP65 Rated - Water/Dust Resistant. Looks like it also has a dedicated Camera button built onto it, 2.4MP front face, 13MP rear.

Can go to the site for more in-depth Specs on this beauty, I say beauty because it really does have a nice design to it! :good:

Have any of you seen it before on sites? what do you think about it? worth the money(It's definitely going to be expensive, I'm sure of it) ? Any other thoughts?

Sorry I can't post link to the site though, but you can just google search for it or jump to lumigon . com :highfive:

Yeah, it definitely IS expensive.

http://lumigon.com/webshop.html?showall=1

32GB Version - $792
128GB Version - $1018