Android 4.4.3 Update Coming on 14 July On XT1022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nimishsk

Oct 18, 2013
Mumbai
Can I update to the 4.4.3 when my phone's Bootloader is unlocked?

Can I update to the 4.4.3 when my phone's Bootloader is unlocked?:confused:

G

g33kparineeti

TWRP installed here and phone's rooted... Can't I install using TWRP..? where can I find stock recovery..? :( I dont wanna flash stock recovery again :/

Download the stock firmware and extract it... you will get the stock recovery...
Yup stock recovery is must... TWRP won't do unless someone provides a TWRP flashable zip...
Choice is yours...

Oh yes, click the Thanks button if I helped ya...

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
I've never seen any OEM giving a date for release. Even Google releases patches and incremental updates without notifying.
Only their major updates are declared at IO events, and even that is purely a marketing gimmick.

Taxes? Distribution costs?

Pretty uninformed comment. I've used my sbi/stan chart credit card on play store for the last 3 years, without any issues.

They've made an exclusive deal with Flipkart, which is turning into a case study for e-commerce marketing now.
What do you think about 4.4.4 update in India ? Don't forget rumor is also a part of marketing strategy. The same thing is going to happed for moto e users in India just like moto G 4.4.3 update .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good news for the Indian Users ..Motorola will be releasing The official 4.4.3 update on 14 July ..

Cheers!!

Source : As Told By One Of their Representative Over CHAT..
    gy2a4yqe.jpg
    BTW guys.one small info. Don't ever post IMEI NO. in forums or anywhere in open. I saw 2-3 people posting it. It might be used by people who might want to take advantage of you or your phone.
    Why you can't buy anything from play store by Indian credit card except icici? ....

Google play store products are in Dollars though they may be displayed in Rupees. None of the indian debit cards works for dollar transaction coz Non Indian payment server dont recognize the additional Verification portal introduced by RBI. Hence the transactions fails from the bank end. However thats not the case for credit cards. Basically Bank should differentiate between Indian Payment and non Indian payments and forgo the additional verification portal for Non indian payments. But they dont. So banks are at faults. Nowadays even some credit cards fail for such transactions. Only some indian banks such as Icici and some other have made this provision. Hence their cards works.

PS: International Debit cards only help to withdraw cash internationally and not for online payments.