GTA 3 full effects enabler :)

Search This thread

infazz

Feb 15, 2008
Tallinn
www.desadent.com
Thanks,

but with full effects?

And whats your impression over ARHD 3.6.x and 4?

noticeable performance differences?

which kernel are you use?

yea with this .set file all great and smooth

I don't see really big difference in performance compassion of arhd 3.6.x and 4, just like sense 3.5 dialer more :)
kernel is faux123 v0.2.6r+, the same what comes with latest arhd 4

njgalaxy

Mar 30, 2011
New York
i have a galaxy s2 skyrocket which packs qualcomm snapdragon cpu with adreno 220 gpu, in place of the (cortex a9) mali-400mp gpu in the original s2.

which file do u guys think will give me better performance, the full_effects.rar or the SGSII.zip posted in the OP?

D79_

Oct 13, 2010
Essex
i have a galaxy s2 skyrocket which packs qualcomm snapdragon cpu with adreno 220 gpu, in place of the (cortex a9) mali-400mp gpu in the original s2.

which file do u guys think will give me better performance, the full_effects.rar or the SGSII.zip posted in the OP?

Why dont u try it out and if it dont work then go back, but i see no reason y ur fone cant handle this game with full effects :)

D79_

Oct 13, 2010
Essex

musashiro

Jul 1, 2011
Tarlac
the effects is on the right of the pic??

i applied the one for s2... thanks... though i can't see much the difference

KaoMinerva

Sep 8, 2011
Memphis, TN
On sensation does it like slows down after full affects applied? I'm stock evo3d.... Seems like it slows a lil but still playabl

Sent from The Transcended M.U.G.E.N God!

Fulaeetoy

Nov 11, 2011
World of Modding
Will try this one. Thanks!

Update:

Tried the s2 version. Runs smooth now!

Last edited:

yabbas

Aug 9, 2009
Is it worth installing the set file for the Tegra2 version?

I think I've seen all these effects enabled already?

surferpr

Sep 15, 2007
update 1.1

If you upgraded to 1.1 the file is no longer there but just the same copy the new file to the same location the op said and it will work. They also changed some stuff on us. Maybe they don't want us poking around here?

pmo026

Dec 20, 2011
can't do it on GSII

i copied the file but nothing happened, it's just the same, i used both the full_effect and galaxySII file but nothing happened. please help...!!!!:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be very helpful for those, who succeed starting the game and playing, but don't like the graphics :)

just download attached rar file (gta3_full_effects.rar), and copy extracted file (gta.set) to: /sdcard/Android/data/com.rockstar.gta3/files/GTA3
    - backup existing one

Basically it is .set file from Xperia Play :)

and that's it, now all of the effects are enabled (such as car lights, traffic lights, raindrops and a lot more)

See some screens to see difference, normal on the left and with effects on the right.

Some users experience not smooth run or some bug's. I believe this happens if you use this with Chainfire3D, as comes some misconfiguration i think.

For me gta3 run's great and smooth. But mine gta3 works without chainfire3d or any other external app help.

Added original gta.set to attachment for those who want to rollback

Added .set file for Samsung Galaxy SII, if this your's phone, try this one first :)

Enjoy playing! :)
    For me it wasn't the gta.set file that was causing the choppiness as I experienced the same thing before extracting the set file. Hope this helps
    It works but the resolution is higher so the buttons and controls are almost in the middle instead of the right side of the screen..

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA App

Controls are fully adjustable in options, so all ok here, just adjust them as you need, or reset to defaults, this must align them too :)
    Anyone feels that gameplay isn't smooth?
    Changed roms. smooth gameplay now!