Best way to make status bar bye bye?

Search This thread

austriker27

Feb 2, 2010
Howdy

I'm constantly modding my android and had an idea the other day. I think I'd be best to make the status bar disappear or hide it. I have a custom Rom that allows that but I want the option of still being able to swipe down to check it.

What's the best to hide the status bar but still be able to swipe down to check it?

Thanks !

sent from my rocking HTC G2 loaded with ICS

Jokesy

May 31, 2011
Lagos
Howdy

I'm constantly modding my android and had an idea the other day. I think I'd be best to make the status bar disappear or hide it. I have a custom Rom that allows that but I want the option of still being able to swipe down to check it.

What's the best to hide the status bar but still be able to swipe down to check it?

Thanks !

try GMP from market it allows you to set specific gesture for an action.
You can set a gesture of your choice to hide status bar, and it will work no matter where you are or running on your phone

Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy SII

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
i use ADW launcher ex all the time,
adw settings>general behavior>gestures>swipe down/swipe up>show/hide status bar

Wobzy

Sep 23, 2012
Melbourne
Any of you guys able to provide a link to a no0b friendly guide to modifying framework to hide status bar permanently i.e; within apps not just on home? I'm using kk and most guides seem to be ics and jb.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks I'll check them out.

Great I use apex but Where? I found the option to hide the status bar but that won't let my swipe down to access it. It gets rid of it completely.

Go to Apex settings - Behaviour settings - swipe up/down - toggle status bar

Sent from MARVEL