T [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Search This thread

Ragnarok69

Dec 11, 2009
San Sebastián
frozen diamond

Good afternoon everyone from Spain.

It has happened to someone else that when reset the device it locked when a call is rejected or comes in?

Then, pushing the soft reset red button, it solves. At least until the next time I turn off the phone.

I'm Using Energy.TOPAZ.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 ROM

Thanks.

Last edited:

vyis

Sep 7, 2010

It has happened to someone else that when reset the device it locked when a call is rejected or comes in?

Then, pushing the soft reset red button, it solves. At least until the next time I turn off the phone.

I'm Using Energy.TOPAZ.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 ROM

Thanks.

Don't understand, are you saying your device goes into lockscreen when a call is rejected or comes in? Mind anymore detail on how the problem is reproduce?

Using 29022 CHT2.0 sencity jul 4. No problem so far except for the sense booting loop that's cause by CHT Tasks.

temp

Jan 4, 2007
sms time

If i receive a sms from another country/time zone, it came with sender time and it mess up the sms threading.

it's a solution for that ?

padvou

Jan 29, 2008
Outer Space
Greek language issue

Hello, i 've installed the Energy.TOPAZ.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Jul.04 ROMm however i'm facing the following issues:
I install the CHT 2.0 language packs (CHT_v2.0.0_LanguagePack_R3.cab) but after installation and reboot, there is no option in "Change language" in the CHT editor to select Greek language, just the ones that where there in the first place before the language pack installation.
Also the next issue which is larger for me, is that changing the language in touch input to Greek, does nothing.
I would appreciate your help..

This is a greek keyboard that works: http://xdaforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=Energy_ROM#Greek_Keyboard_for_NRG_Roms

Last edited:

Ragnarok69

Dec 11, 2009
San Sebastián
Originally Posted by Ragnarok69 View Post

I'm Using Energy.TOPAZ.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Gl ass.Jul.04 ROM

Thanks.

Don't understand, are you saying your device goes into lockscreen when a call is rejected or comes in? Mind anymore detail on how the problem is reproduce?

Using 29022 CHT2.0 sencity jul 4. No problem so far except for the sense booting loop that's cause by CHT Tasks.

Sorry, I explained wrong. The device don't get locked, it freezes.

Thanks

udgd66

Sep 24, 2009
Hi,
i've just installed : Energy.TOPAZ.21916.Sense2.5.ITA.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Jul.09.7z
I dont understand:
1. why my analog clock don't have seconds hand?
2. HTC facebook integration dont work (when i try to import facebook photo into my address book, for example). (Facebook application it's ok)

Can you help me please?

Reactions: madferret

mqlin

Jul 21, 2009
I'm not sure about the 2nd question, but for the 1st one, you can open CHTEditor (from Programs\Tools), then "Widget settings" --> "Clocks" --> "Show second hand" under "analog clock".

Hi,
i've just installed : Energy.TOPAZ.21916.Sense2.5.ITA.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Jul.09.7z
I dont understand:
1. why my analog clock don't have seconds hand?
2. HTC facebook integration dont work (when i try to import facebook photo into my address book, for example). (Facebook application it's ok)

Can you help me please?

madferret

Dec 4, 2005
Are you using the 'link to Facebook' button in the Contact app? It doesn't always seem to work automatically, to add new friends you have to edit the contact file afterwards.

Cottaer

Dec 31, 2009
I just installed the latest version of the Titanium-only-ROM (Energy.TOPAZ.29022.Titanium.Jul.06.7z). I've got the following problem with WLAN:

- I switch WLAN on
- it sees my Access Point, connect to it (the AP sees this connection aswell)
- it disconnects immediately, connects again, disconnects and so on
- I can't use the WLAN with Opera f.e., the handy even sometimes tries to connect via EDGE/UMTS

Workaround:

- I reboot the handy, when WLAN is switched on
- after this reboot this problem is gone until WLAN is switched of and on again

Anyway, thanks for this nice ROM.

donfano

Mar 10, 2009
Montreal
Stuck on "Launching HTC Sense..."

I don't usually keep the WiFi on, but today I left it on before I did a soft reset. As results, the device reboots, but the screen freezes with the message "Launching HTC Sense". Nothing else responds besides the soft reset button.

I connected the device to my PC through USB hoping to be able to flash to a more recent ROM, but the USB connection did not work.

I tried to do a hard reset by pressing on the volume and power buttons, and that did not work either.

Any suggestions?

donfano

Mar 10, 2009
Montreal
I don't usually keep the WiFi on, but today I left it on before I did a soft reset. As results, the device reboots, but the screen freezes with the message "Launching HTC Sense". Nothing else responds besides the soft reset button.

I connected the device to my PC through USB hoping to be able to flash to a more recent ROM, but the USB connection did not work.

I tried to do a hard reset by pressing on the volume and power buttons, and that did not work either.

Any suggestions?

Never mind! I was able to hard reset it. I actually missed the important detail that requires the device to be off while pressing the volume and power buttons.

Cottaer

Dec 31, 2009
I just installed the latest version of the Titanium-only-ROM (Energy.TOPAZ.29022.Titanium.Jul.06.7z). I've got the following problem with WLAN:

- I switch WLAN on
- it sees my Access Point, connect to it (the AP sees this connection aswell)
- it disconnects immediately, connects again, disconnects and so on
- I can't use the WLAN with Opera f.e., the handy even sometimes tries to connect via EDGE/UMTS

Workaround:

- I reboot the handy, when WLAN is switched on
- after this reboot this problem is gone until WLAN is switched of and on again

Anyway, thanks for this nice ROM.
About this problem: I switched off all power savings for WLAN (from "Best Battery" to "Best Performance" and the former described problem is gone.

plantunes

Jun 29, 2007
I have SPL 2.51
I'm trying to upgrade to this ROM, but my Topaz does get "over" the 0% message display that you get both in PC or in the PDA.
It stays "forever" in the 0%...
What may be the problem????

themario

Jul 13, 2008
Error in USSD

Meine Situation:

Bei der Eingabe von einem USSD Befehl -z. Bsp. *100# wird der Befehl gesendet und man bekommt auch Antwort. Die Antwort stimmt sogar :)

Allerdings, ohne weitere Eingabe oder irgend einer Anderen kommt: "Befehl wird nicht unterstützt"

Danach friert das Handy langsam ein. Es braucht dafür ein paar Minuten mehr... .
Das Aufrufen der Telefonfunktion geht nicht. Am Ende steht ein Softreset an.
Das Handy selbst läuft ansonsten fehlerfrei.

Installiertes ROM
Energy.TOPAZ.29022.Sense2.5.GER.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.07
Download und Installation (via SD-Card) 12.08.2012

Bilder sagen mehr als Worte (siehe unten):

Ach ja, d TD2 ist ein MDA Compact V - aber das hat mit den Innereien ja nix zu tun :D

und jetzt alles noch mal schnell auf google english :D

My situation:

When entering a USSD command - for example *100# the command is sent and you get an answer. The answer is true even :)
However, without further input or any other: "Command not supported"
Then the phone freezes a slowly. It takes it a few minutes more ... .
Calling the phone function does not work. At the end is a soft reset.
The phone itself runs flawlessly.

installed ROM
Energy.TOPAZ.29022.Sense2.5.GER.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.07
Download und Install (via SD-Card) 12.08.2012

Ah yes, the TD2 Topas is a MDA Compact V - but this has to do with the innards of nothing.

Pictures say more as words:

Help pls !!!

And if in English, then simple sentences. Rather have two sets, as the one I can not translate meaningful. Thank you ;)

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 155
  • ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 104
  • ScreenShot3.Jpeg
    ScreenShot3.Jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 94
  • ScreenShot4.Jpeg
    ScreenShot4.Jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 105
  • ScreenShot5.Jpeg
    ScreenShot5.Jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 96
  • ScreenShot7.Jpeg
    ScreenShot7.Jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 73
  • ScreenShot8.Jpeg
    ScreenShot8.Jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 71
  • ScreenShot9.Jpeg
    ScreenShot9.Jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok.. So HTC volume doesnt work for any of the ROMs for the Topaz. WIll fix... thanks
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Diamond2 (Topaz) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy
      smile.gif

• A 29022 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ?
      smile.gif
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

I also have problem about the hour syncro. But if i follow your instructions, after the "get syncro time" (sorry but i have my phone with italian language) my clock goes forward two hours. Without "Automatic change time zone and clock" goes forward only one hour. It's wrong in any case. :(

(sorry for my poor english)

You can´t use "get syncro time" (i think its "get carrier time" in eng rom). It gets time from your provider and this causes problems (+1 hour bcause of DST), same as GSM/UMTS Services -> Time Synchronization (+2 hour bcause of 1hr DST and 1hr Time zone).

In my case I disabled GSM/UMTS Services -> Time Synchronization and for time sync im using Internet time synchronization.
    Is it possible to use bluetooth hand free to control the HTC music player?
    After install this rom, i could only control the windows media player using my hand free, could you please inform me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

there's been a lot of discussion about this on xda, just search a little bit. i'm using motorola s9 stereo bluetooth headphones with the htc sense music player (music tab). all i have to do in order for my headphones' buttons to control this player is replace the original H2W_ACCESSORY.DLL file in \windows folder with the attached one. remember, there are numerous other situations where this won't work, especially trying to control some other music player with your bluetooth device. but, as i said, there are several other threads on xda discussing this issue. if you just want to control the default htc music player with yout bluetooth device like i do, try this method, it should work.

hope this helps!
    A few icons for DinikGlass Theme

First of all; I l-o-v-e the Energy ROM!

Always using the DinikGlass theme 'cause of it's professional looks. Made a few program icons which I would like to share.

Not sure this is the correct thread for it - but it'll do for now, I think.

Attached are icons for the following programs:
    Resco File Explorer, FingerKeyBoard, SICC, PowerSMS, Navigation (Sygic), KeepMyTones, KeePass, Handy Shopper, G-Profile, G-Alarm and SKMan (Shortcut Manager).

Hopefully these get included in future ROM releases ;-)

Greetz, Whisper.