***EOL*** VBNFILES [No Ads/No Wait ... Only Free !]

Search This thread

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
*** ALERT FOR ALL CHEFS HOSTING ON VBN ***

Please do not link to your ROM files directly in threads. Use folder links instead. This is to make sure that Download Counters (WIP) work correctly and users do not get a 404 (file not found) error... Direct links 'may' stop working in a day or two...

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Web based FTP is only for Chefs having FTP logins on VBN. Its not for end-users :)

I have opened it because http protocol gives better speeds on uploads and much better control over the files. I may open Anonymous access later on.

Cheers !

jchoong

Jun 10, 2008
Singapore
Am I missing a link or is it correct that most of the ROMs here are about 2 weeks old? Why are latest ROMs not uploaded here? I was hoping for the service here to give us fast and easy downloads. An update please. Thanks.

the_scotsman

Assistant Forum Admin
Staff member
Am I missing a link or is it correct that most of the ROMs here are about 2 weeks old? Why are latest ROMs not uploaded here? I was hoping for the service here to give us fast and easy downloads. An update please. Thanks.

It's entirely up to the chefs if they want to upload to these servers....they don't have to....

I do keep my ROMs up to date on these servers, bit some don't use them at all or update them often.

You should look in the thread of the ROMs for the latest download links.

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Yes, 4shared is something I will look into by tmrow. Its a hit or miss with it, sometime it pulls, sometimes not. Dont ask :)

Coming by tmrow (hopefully), is MD5 check for Chefs. For now (till web part is complete), it will be based as follows :

(1) MIR_ : Automatic mirroring to other server
(2) MD5_ : Generates md5 for file and creates a .md5 in same folder
(3) ALL_ : Does both of the above ;)

Top Liked Posts