[ROM][Neo] TeamXperia | LeWa Os 2.3.7 | Full Port [17/05] V1.1 | Speed & Eyecandy

Search This thread

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
TeamXperia Presents LeWa Os V1.1​

Hello fellow Xperia Neo users recently I've been on other forums and found a wonderful rom called LeWa Os. It is similar to MIUI in terms ofi initial looks but I promise you it's not the same :D I have made a full port to our phones and wanted to share it... It's based on FXP 120 CM7.2 and Desire HD BlindLewa so most credits to FXP & blindndumb & of course TeamXperia. Android 2.3.7 & Awesome eyecandy & fluid performance :D

Working
-Almost evertything :D

screenshot1335732409976.png

screenshot1335732414812.png

screenshot1335732436072.png

screenshot1335732462130.png

screenshot1335732419329.png

Installation Guide

- Unlock Bootloader (There are plenty of threads with how to do this...)
- Download and place TeamXperia Lewa VX.X on Sdcard
- Download and flash Kernel or just use FXP 115+ Kernel (117 is the kernel we use)
- Enter Recovery By pressing vol down when LED is on when the splash screen is displayed
- Full wipe/factory reset (in recovery)
- Install zip from SD and choose the Rom then flash Lewa Gapps
- Reboot and enjoy :D
-If WiFi doesn't work/turn on then install applicable WiFi Modules from that specific Kernel you are using

Credits
-FXP Team for their tiresome work which is always appreciated ;)
-blindndumb for the Desire HD rom and his website helped me on a thing or 2 :D
-the rest of TeamXperia

Download links on 2nd post
*V1.1 uploading when home* ETA - 8am GMT

Last edited:

festa20

Jan 6, 2011
Barnsley
Last edited:

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
want to give you a lilttle more pain..
Could you or someone please try getting camera patch for Neo V.
ROM looks very fresh and very tempting and want to give a long term stay :D

Downloading now.. Will let you guys(users) know abt it :)

Neo V users:
Don't spam this thread that installtion failure/assert failed and all.

Download the file from here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24218170&postcount=86 and follow the instructions in that thread to update the zip file.

Camera fix for neo v attached in that same thread above

Last edited:

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
very light weight ROM and hence amazing speed
CM7 so no Radio and HDMI
Works with Night-elf
Sound quality ok, nothing great
Smileys are funny though :p
Limited LEWA online themes/customization
Very similar to GB MIUI ..

all in all no hassles ROM :)
You might need an hour to get accustomed to the user interface...

Reactions: waynekirby

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
Yes later today, I've just finished a night shift at work :( lol

Festa may do it if before though :D

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium

Rikcon

Jan 4, 2011
Kirovohrad
What about make a translation for this rom ?
Can you send me some of language files if they're exist ??
I can translate it to Russian.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TeamXperia Presents LeWa Os V1.1​

Hello fellow Xperia Neo users recently I've been on other forums and found a wonderful rom called LeWa Os. It is similar to MIUI in terms ofi initial looks but I promise you it's not the same :D I have made a full port to our phones and wanted to share it... It's based on FXP 120 CM7.2 and Desire HD BlindLewa so most credits to FXP & blindndumb & of course TeamXperia. Android 2.3.7 & Awesome eyecandy & fluid performance :D

Working
    -Almost evertything :D

screenshot1335732409976.png

screenshot1335732414812.png

screenshot1335732436072.png

screenshot1335732462130.png

screenshot1335732419329.png

Installation Guide

- Unlock Bootloader (There are plenty of threads with how to do this...)
    - Download and place TeamXperia Lewa VX.X on Sdcard
    - Download and flash Kernel or just use FXP 115+ Kernel (117 is the kernel we use)
    - Enter Recovery By pressing vol down when LED is on when the splash screen is displayed
    - Full wipe/factory reset (in recovery)
    - Install zip from SD and choose the Rom then flash Lewa Gapps
    - Reboot and enjoy :D
    -If WiFi doesn't work/turn on then install applicable WiFi Modules from that specific Kernel you are using

Credits
    -FXP Team for their tiresome work which is always appreciated ;)
    -blindndumb for the Desire HD rom and his website helped me on a thing or 2 :D
    -the rest of TeamXperia

Download links on 2nd post
    *V1.1 uploading when home* ETA - 8am GMT
    <=Downloads=>

-=Team Xperia LeWa V1.0=-

-=Team Xperia LeWa V1.0 (mirror)=-

-=CM7 KERNEL=-

-=LeWa OS Gapps=-

Bugs
    -Torch FC (Already on it)
    -A ICS lockscreen theme from the online LeWa sever in the themes app
    -Lockscreen is odd at the bottom when you pull it to the bottom of the screen (You'll know what I mean if you try it)

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
    Maybe, if not just use the one that's provided... And flash LeWa gapps, if you want updated LeWa I uploaded a new version but never bothered with putting it on here :/ 2 mins and I'll get DL link

Edit : V1.3 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cd6eow179nx0m1e
    Sent from my LT30p using xda premium
    Changelog from LeWaOS site Translated
    V1.0 - V1.1

[information] to
    optimize the list of information and information Details of the interface, the time display is the "morning / afternoon / evening / night" + "time"
    to repair the lock screen setup interface. click on the lock screen style of FC, to SMS, the phone will
    add contacts, search contacts if there is more contact and mailbox, will show only two contact

[Contact]
    repair batch Delete the interface, and some contacts are not sorted according to the alphabetical order.
    Repair batch delete a contact interface, the total number of read contacts, sometimes ignore the number of contacts
    repair sort contacts and bulk delete the contact list problem of inconsistency

[File Manager]
    to repair the file or folder to rename this file or folder should be highlighted to
    repair rename the file, you can not navigate to the newly renamed file
    repair capacity of the progress display is not accurate
    repair category management, the slow, especially the more content classification to enter the video classification is too slow to
    repair the classified management mode, the telephone recording file just generated not find the folder of music files
    shown as unknown to
    repair the installation package under category management, there are some 1970 installation package, click on the response
    repair rename a long name folder, the cursor is difficult location to which to delete a character
    to repair the file manager hook after the selected files, click on the menu that appears at the bottom click no effect
    repair document management system comes to rename the file extension can not be modified

, continue to drag the highlighted area blur the issue to
    repair GO SMS can not add 4X2 plug the desktop
    repair Anydo add 3 * 3 (application) widget and add the wrong question of the effect of 4 * 2

[set]
    new call log settings, click to call records and direct dial or you can view details (System Settings -> Call -> Call log settings)
    repair set the date, you can not manually enter the year of
    repair set is always shock, switch to silent mode, it will become the only vibration in silent mode
    to repair the duplication of the notification system ringtones and SMS tones, Merope and Tinkerbell ringtones

[music player]
    new songs rejection sensitivity adjustment set a
    new sleep mode is set
    player has been repaired every day pleasant, everyday sounds unlock, mobile phone stuck restart to
    fix the initial state is off set rejection songs, music player, swinging song open, Lut songs swinging song to
    fix the initial state to set the rejection song is on, play music, then rejection songs set to close , Lut songs can still can be thrown
    repair open the swinging song, songs will be automatic and continuous switching songs
    repair lashing songs, adjust the sensitivity of the rejection songs to gentle, then close the swinging songs, songs, still swinging song
    repair music player restart the phone the first set swinging song invalid
    repair singer by clicking into the list does not display singers
    repair show incomplete and fuzzy
    optimization to remove the genre page
    optimization singer pictures to adapt to the size of the list to
    optimize the list of songs, remove album shows
    a list of "XX album" changed to "XX song

[Changing Faces]
    optimize the display elements increased use custom themes loaded.
    Fix the time required for the application desktop wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper is too long to
    repair the set of graphics to unlock or password to unlock, you can not unlock.
    Repair the lock screen and then light up the screen found that cover half the screen keyboard, not unlock
    repair call, manually click the power button lock screen, do not hang up the phone light up the screen, the phone can not unlock

[other]
    optimization low battery interface
    optimized to interface options for APN menu text font compared with other menu font
    repair GPS positioning or poor positioning accuracy
    , the time of taking pictures in the photo details bug
    fixes attribution can not be displayed or display error (continually updated)
    , the bottom of the Delete button and other interface unified

[radio]
    fix open the FM to listen to a channel, to the default from the drop-down list, press the Return key to enter the FM, FM, frequency 87.5

Rom status - Ready just need to upload when I get home

Also I Have MoKee OS to upload when I get home too for Neo, Arc will get it too

Regards