Samsung GT-S 6802 ROM??

Search This thread

nrgmalik

Aug 9, 2012
Sonipat
I am new to XDA and have a Samsung galaxy ace duos gt-s6802 which I have rooted recently. I have tried SetCpu alike applications and 'm quite satisfied. But one of my friends told me about Custom ROMs, after searching and googling a lot, here I am unable to find any suitable ROM for Samsung GT-S6802. Help me here!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

Edit: First Custom ROM for Ace Duos is released. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1922279

Last edited:

bizlly

Mar 24, 2010
Romania - Bucharest
I am new to XDA and have a Samsung galaxy ace duos gt-s6802 which I have rooted recently. I have tried SetCpu alike applications and 'm quite satisfied. But one of my friends told me about Custom ROMs, after searching and googling a lot, here I am unable to find any suitable ROM for Samsung GT-S6802. Help me here!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

i have S6802 too but i wasnt able to find roms either... althou some might help us here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1738221

lucaslmgv

Aug 30, 2012
Fortaleza
I'm sorry I can't help you. I'm also in the same situation as you. Just subscribed to the general GT-S7802 thread and this one. Waiting for updates ;D

Sent from my GT-S6802B using xda app-developers app

sajid1505

Sep 28, 2012
Ahmedabad
I am new to XDA and have a Samsung galaxy ace duos gt-s6802 which I have rooted recently. I want to back op my rom. I have tried to backup with rom manager but not done. PLZ HELP ME

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda premium

SpeciMen95

Apr 28, 2012
Bucharest
I am new to XDA and have a Samsung galaxy ace duos gt-s6802 which I have rooted recently. I want to back op my rom. I have tried to backup with rom manager but not done. PLZ HELP ME

but you can always download the stock rom with "CheckFusDownloader_v2.1" (attached)
to get your phone pda/csc/phone dial *#1234#. product code is on the phone box

Attachments

• CheckFusDownloader_v2.1.rar
    37.2 KB · Views: 578

nrgmalik

Aug 9, 2012
Sonipat

To make a full nandroid backup we need Custom recovery such as CWM. I'tsme12345' have made a modded CWM for our device, so visit this link........http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=31750689 .

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app

bboy16633

Apr 29, 2013
OnePlus Nord
plz help guysss(developers) GT-S6802.....

hello guys,
plz help... i have Galaxy Ace Duos GT-S6802.. successfully rooted ((((((A VERY MUCH THNX TO XDA))))).. and installed A-DROID ROM & KERNEL AND USING IT FLAWLESSLY..... (((((AGAIN VERY MUCH THNX TO DEVELOPER AND XDA)))))

NOW I WANT TO UPGRADE ANDROID VERSION FROM 2.3.6 TO 4.0.4 OR HIGHER... IS IT POSSIBLE???? IF YES THEN PLZ HELP ME.....

bizlly

Mar 24, 2010
Romania - Bucharest
if you had read previous post you could know that this model wont get ics ... the cpu is not compatible

i want ics too and now im searching for reviews on galaxy s duos if its worth

hardywinsome

Oct 26, 2012
samsung a bad aSS

if you had read previous post you could know that this model wont get ics ... the cpu is not compatible

i want ics too and now im searching for reviews on galaxy s duos if its worth

UNFORTUNATELY am not gettin ans why there are so many customRoms available for ace but not for ace duos.....
Also its not possible for the upgradation in to android 4.x... but that can be easily made in galaxy ace ...
about some months from nw ..i was very dying to search for custom rom for my phone...finally found Ashish's thread.. and i got the rom... SINCE rom was just a sideway to a new theme on my phone..there was no functional enhancement ..totally....i have contacted vihem, ravi, Gin earson...many of with their threads ....saying about the hardware quality of samsung and ..the basic cheap processors they are using in their phones....usually the all have same point about how could a 800mhz iphone 4s(not actually 1 ghz you can google) beat a dual core of samsung ,....again the answer came is their cheap and cost efficient hardwares and processors......so guys ...xda have provided a lot for futiure investments in which section of phone if you have strong erge regarding performance...must go for other alternatives than samsung....go for iphone if you can spend ...or go for sony or nOkia, lg .htc etc ...

piscuic

Aug 11, 2013
UNFORTUNATELY am not gettin ans why there are so many customRoms available for ace but not for ace duos.....
Also its not possible for the upgradation in to android 4.x... but that can be easily made in galaxy ace ...
about some months from nw ..i was very dying to search for custom rom for my phone...finally found Ashish's thread.. and i got the rom... SINCE rom was just a sideway to a new theme on my phone..there was no functional enhancement ..totally....i have contacted vihem, ravi, Gin earson...many of with their threads ....saying about the hardware quality of samsung and ..the basic cheap processors they are using in their phones....usually the all have same point about how could a 800mhz iphone 4s(not actually 1 ghz you can google) beat a dual core of samsung ,....again the answer came is their cheap and cost efficient hardwares and processors......so guys ...xda have provided a lot for futiure investments in which section of phone if you have strong erge regarding performance...must go for other alternatives than samsung....go for iphone if you can spend ...or go for sony or nOkia, lg .htc etc ...

****ing hell!!! i really have to say ace duos sucks quite a lot compared to the old first ace even if they're both 800 mhz of processor, i've been very disappointed. :/

akkypaul

Nov 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Help with the Downloader

but you can always download the stock rom with "CheckFusDownloader_v2.1" (attached)
to get your phone pda/csc/phone dial *#1234#. product code is on the phone box

Can you tell me how to download from this and how to install using this ?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

hello guys,
plz help... i have Galaxy Ace Duos GT-S6802.. successfully rooted ((((((A VERY MUCH THNX TO XDA))))).. and installed A-DROID ROM & KERNEL AND USING IT FLAWLESSLY..... (((((AGAIN VERY MUCH THNX TO DEVELOPER AND XDA)))))

NOW I WANT TO UPGRADE ANDROID VERSION FROM 2.3.6 TO 4.0.4 OR HIGHER... IS IT POSSIBLE???? IF YES THEN PLZ HELP ME.....

Please share the link

venkyraja

Oct 28, 2014
not just rom

All of us do not want a custom rom .we just for a look of an ui say for eg: the new samsung touchwiz ux which is on s5 can be added on to our samsung s6802 device which will look great,so can some one try this it could be great !!!:)

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

As we know xposed framework is for 4.0+ gingerbread backported xposed still lags in many features,so I request some dev to develop a app that can just change the ui just as xposed that should work on 2.3+ atleast.,.,.,.,,.,,.

Top Liked Posts