Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
This is your basic Stock Rooted ROM

Based off AT&T release - I317UCALJ2

Features
  • Odex or De-Odex
  • Zip Aligned
  • Great for building your own ROM or fixing some "mistakes" you may make while you are rooted :highfive:
  • Boot.img is not included but can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1986811

ATT-NOTE2.png

Download HERE
MOD EDIT: Download link removed with OP's permission.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give a link back to this thread or my website, www.scottsroms.com
  • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
  • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
  • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Last edited:

Scott

Can't wait to download this ROM. Does anyone have the stock recovery by any chance? I flashed I317 with international(N7100) recovery and it works. But triangle away still has 1 for flash counter. Any thoughts ?

Stock ROM, nothing special about it. IOts more for when you have an ooops moment or can be used as a base by other Devs until we get Odin Tar.MD5.

If you want to restore stock recovery just re-root with Chainfire root tools.

That will reload stock recovery.

Reactions: frewys

powmars

Jun 16, 2010
Stock ROM, nothing special about it. IOts more for when you have an ooops moment or can be used as a base by other Devs until we get Odin Tar.MD5.

M kinda of after the Oops moment. I need a stock ROM to take the phone back to ATT, sort of.

tacotino

Mar 21, 2011
Dude that you!!! Was worried this phone wouldn't get dev love.. but I guess I shouldn't, this thing is a monster!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Nankov

Jun 23, 2010
Niagara Falls, ON
Can you please make the Rogers Radio inside the ROM because for some reason I can't flash the modem. CWM keeps giving me Error (status 7), and ODIN fails every time...

I will highly appreciate it!

Thank you!

powmars

Jun 16, 2010
What do you mean "sort of?"

Why dont you start a thread in Q/A and PM the link to your questions and I can help you.

Dont want this to go off topic.

Thanks!

-Scott

Hey Scott,

Your Stock ROM file is awesome ! By the way, could you send me the ATT custom bootanimation file to powmars@gmail ? M only missing that to make the device stock.

Thanks lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is your basic Stock Rooted ROM

Based off AT&T release - I317UCALJ2

Features
    • Odex or De-Odex
    • Zip Aligned
    • Great for building your own ROM or fixing some "mistakes" you may make while you are rooted :highfive:
    • Boot.img is not included but can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1986811

ATT-NOTE2.png

Download HERE
    MOD EDIT: Download link removed with OP's permission.
    Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give a link back to this thread or my website, www.scottsroms.com
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!
    Me too having problem looking for 4.1.1... Needed it for unlocking...
    Luckily, I found a working link...
    Here you go: stockroms (dot) net/file/GalaxyNote2/SGH-I317
    Just replace the (dot)...
    Good Luck!
    Can't wait to download this ROM. Does anyone have the stock recovery by any chance? I flashed I317 with international(N7100) recovery and it works. But triangle away still has 1 for flash counter. Any thoughts ?

20121112_162459.jpg

I took these three photos for the booting process of my note II. :(

No ATT for me

If i was in your situation i would use odin and go back to complete stock.

EDIT: I had no idea this was a year old post. LOL well hopefully some one gets help from it some day.