Battery doesnt not load properly when phone on
I have a weird problem regarding the battery of my galaxy s3 i9300. In the past, I have always charged my phone while it is on and it needed a maximum of 3-4 hours from 0% to 100%. Right now, I have the following issues:
- charging is extremely slow both with the phone turned on and the phone turned off
- when the phone is ON while charging, the charging stops at a random percentage but never going over 60%, sometimes it only reaches 18%
when it was at 5% before. mostly it stops at around 40%
- when the phone is OFF while charging, it will be charged completely to 100%, but VERY slow. it mostly takes about 8 hours
- In case I charged the battery completely like mentioned above, the battery drain is normal during the day, with about 2h screen on time and 14h battery life (wifi 3g etc ON).
this is what I tried to change it:
- As I am currently using Slim Bean build 8 with their built-in custom kernel, I tried a rooted stock rom with stock kernel - NO CHANGE
- I even bought a NEW ORIGINAL BATTERY - NO CHANGE, good thing is, it did only cost 8€
- Battery calibration with multiple replugs with the phone OFF and ON - NO CHANGE!
- I used different chargers and different usb cables
So since the new battery didnt solve the issue, I think that this is a hardware issue. But maybe you guys have another solution.
If not, since I rooted my phone via odin and flashed PhilZ / CWM recovery, is it possible to reset the phone to a state where warranty is not void? (I've heard about triangle away)