[APP] [4.0.3+] Got-IT! Your notes everywhere, everytime you need

Search This thread

Mirko ddd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
Piazza Armerina
FAqtlBTRWS4xUm3jT7sBHiMINcL3dHTHjCKr19rCOINYad1y0lF0nBlb2VmN2oynAeFQ=w705

Hello XDA friends,

How many apps on Play Store that sync your notes with Google Task? Many!

But since I didn t feel confortable with any of them I decided to make mine, with an alternative Holo UI, that take inspiration from Google Now, Google Keep, and made it more intuitive.

The app is mainly designed to make you feel all the features in your hands, even using a smartphone (tested on my 4.3" Galaxy S2 display) and offer simultaneusly 2 type of navigation: dropdown (useful to skip from a list to another when number of lists is huge) and swype.

This app as stated before lets you sync your current task with Google Task, so everything is synced to every device you got, with your PC and tablet, android, iOS and Windows!

Isn t it great?

Support to Dashclock (4.2), Password, Reminders, Due Date, all your lists are available and you ll never lose a meeting anymore thanks to notification feature (expanded notification for android 4.1+ users).

A touch of color to help you highlight your actions, nice animations and a complete settings menu to customize your app, your sincs, your passwords, your notifications.

You can even count on configurable widgets, with every size support and tons of customizations; and what about shortcuts?

Some screenshot following

Y3Tevpzu4_VA10ncdTaHeg8diex7-QPoJpBvYgaOAUbdG5QglYK_ni-dqOQX8CVmgwc=h230
VxdgbXIuqtcx1LJkBZ3VsX_pnNeCwQG33M5DppZfKZVE_isAU3O4zzI6S22lGahlFdeZ=h230

KJSSWccmWZybM-zf-uzUCkbaYXGeEcSrP4PB8t6M_poJPyVSsungQA4pj-w_MJC-Bec=h230

JCAI4D0b4MnRppbavwuEkISNxP3znQs9H2xGZD4Ht8S52ewtbJIvyLKXJ1fo55rhgFQ=h230

e2EOY6X2rPqpM2FWYMCdaXQb19H4oYBEj2ELQUwPkct4fZulZWVIlBBlKQgZG8975Q=h230

And to always feel all under control and ready to use we can use widgets and shortcuts!
Shortcut may be used to open a selected list or to add a nu task in a selected list.. or both!
You can set an illimitate numeber of shortcuts obviously.
Widgets are fully customizable, you can set the order sorting, set if display as checklist or as simple notes, choose if display the content of the notes, the max lines of the title, every widget is fully resizable and got built in 3 buttons to open the list, add a nu task or simply reconfigure the widget.

So said that the word to you, hoping all Google Task users will enjoy!

For any kind of requests, bug tracking, feedbacks I' m here, just shout!

Cheers :D

Note: there are 2 versions, one for free and one donate that differs from free version for only 2 features: passwords and shortcuts.
You can use free version anyway, it s pretty complete and has dashclock integration too, has widgets, reminders, all the rest.
If u want to support just buy donate version, if don t want just enjoy, share and give some feedback for free version :D

Last edited:

riccardoPolaris

Oct 3, 2011
Number one! Thank u mate!

Galaxy S3:
Recovery Philz
WanamLite v6.2
ModemRil XXEMC2 - H3G - Roma
Kernel Blackened 6.0 Special Edition

Reactions: Mirko ddd

jl10101

Jan 16, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Wow Mirko! You really are making progress as a developer, customized ROMs and now making your own apps! Very nice! Downloading right away! :good:

vincentistan

Aug 21, 2012
not a big issue but you might wanna include in the details the difference between the free and paid versions :)

myrianto

Feb 1, 2011
sulla fiducia ;)

ciao Mirko, sulla fiducia ho preso la versione completa.
adesso vedo di capire come usarla :):good:

Hi Mirko, on trust I got the full version.
now I understand how to use it

Last edited:

myrianto

Feb 1, 2011
Posso postare qui questioni riguardo alla app o devo usare la e-mail

Can I post here questions about the app or do I have to use e-mail

Anto

Mirko ddd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
Piazza Armerina
I like it. :):):)
I have my Got-IT
View attachment 1860636

Sent From My Galaxy S2
Running AllianceROM v7.02
Powered by Apolo-JB-4.4-TWRP
[/QUOTE]

ciao Mirko, sulla fiducia ho preso la versione completa.
adesso vedo di capire come usarla :):good:

Hi Mirko, on trust I got the full version.
now I understand how to use it

thank u Mirko

we know you're great dev,
so i dont think and i got full version
now i like your app :good: thx

Fantastic ..... the best
great work never give up my friend us all with thee!

Posso postare qui questioni riguardo alla app o devo usare la e-mail

Can I post here questions about the app or do I have to use e-mail

Anto

Thank you all guys! Finished my 8 thanks so i wanted to thank you by msg.
If you have any problem, request etc you can write here as 1st post states or email me. But no PMs please

myrianto

Feb 1, 2011
Da me succede che se apro il menù condivisioni e poi lo chiudo usando il tasto back, mi duplica il promemoria.
Anche se poi salvando ne rimane uno solo.

It happens to me that if I open the menu shares and close with the back button, copy the reminder.
Although it remains one savings.

Note 1 con Cm10 derivata

Anto

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FAqtlBTRWS4xUm3jT7sBHiMINcL3dHTHjCKr19rCOINYad1y0lF0nBlb2VmN2oynAeFQ=w705

Hello XDA friends,

How many apps on Play Store that sync your notes with Google Task? Many!

But since I didn t feel confortable with any of them I decided to make mine, with an alternative Holo UI, that take inspiration from Google Now, Google Keep, and made it more intuitive.

The app is mainly designed to make you feel all the features in your hands, even using a smartphone (tested on my 4.3" Galaxy S2 display) and offer simultaneusly 2 type of navigation: dropdown (useful to skip from a list to another when number of lists is huge) and swype.

This app as stated before lets you sync your current task with Google Task, so everything is synced to every device you got, with your PC and tablet, android, iOS and Windows!

Isn t it great?

Support to Dashclock (4.2), Password, Reminders, Due Date, all your lists are available and you ll never lose a meeting anymore thanks to notification feature (expanded notification for android 4.1+ users).

A touch of color to help you highlight your actions, nice animations and a complete settings menu to customize your app, your sincs, your passwords, your notifications.

You can even count on configurable widgets, with every size support and tons of customizations; and what about shortcuts?

Some screenshot following

Y3Tevpzu4_VA10ncdTaHeg8diex7-QPoJpBvYgaOAUbdG5QglYK_ni-dqOQX8CVmgwc=h230
    VxdgbXIuqtcx1LJkBZ3VsX_pnNeCwQG33M5DppZfKZVE_isAU3O4zzI6S22lGahlFdeZ=h230

KJSSWccmWZybM-zf-uzUCkbaYXGeEcSrP4PB8t6M_poJPyVSsungQA4pj-w_MJC-Bec=h230

e2EOY6X2rPqpM2FWYMCdaXQb19H4oYBEj2ELQUwPkct4fZulZWVIlBBlKQgZG8975Q=h230

And to always feel all under control and ready to use we can use widgets and shortcuts!
    Shortcut may be used to open a selected list or to add a nu task in a selected list.. or both!
    You can set an illimitate numeber of shortcuts obviously.
    Widgets are fully customizable, you can set the order sorting, set if display as checklist or as simple notes, choose if display the content of the notes, the max lines of the title, every widget is fully resizable and got built in 3 buttons to open the list, add a nu task or simply reconfigure the widget.

So said that the word to you, hoping all Google Task users will enjoy!

For any kind of requests, bug tracking, feedbacks I' m here, just shout!

Cheers :D

Note: there are 2 versions, one for free and one donate that differs from free version for only 2 features: passwords and shortcuts.
    You can use free version anyway, it s pretty complete and has dashclock integration too, has widgets, reminders, all the rest.
    If u want to support just buy donate version, if don t want just enjoy, share and give some feedback for free version :D
    Yeeessss!!
    Disaster rom for N-7000 :)

Anto

I'd love it :D

btw, i ve just uploaded a new update for both Got-IT! versions

changelog is pretty short but hope u all like it:
    For 4.2 widget lockscreen is available (it s just a fast and first release of it, more to come)
    For 4.2 dashclock integration (no translations thou, and just a first release)

worked about a daydream but seems to not work properly now, i delay this, much important things to do (disaster ROM)
    pringaguardiforma40091985 said:
    Downloaded the paid version. I love it. Congratulations Mirko:laugh:
    Gracias amigo :)
    Thanks my friend!
    The app looks great..Seems like you've really worked hard on the UI..I ll make sure to check it out..
    :good::good::good::good:

Wells no :) design for This app Is much simpler than can think, anyways i have a concept design to show you in few days, so people can volte it here :) and so i can decide if apply or not.

To 4.2 friends, any feedbacks about dashclock extension?
    I tried out the free version... Thought it looked very smooth so I bought the paid one to support the dev!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Thx mr Chuck S.
    Tomorrow i will make available lockscreen widget too, i see u run on a nexus 4 so.. ;)

Ps daydream planned too

released nu update (available in few hours):

dummy daydream (4.2+) (show only app icon for now)
    fixed keyguard widget bypassing