[ROM] BSC_TRANQUIL_RLS_1 02/06/2014 -4.3/sense 5.5

Search This thread

kc6wke

Feb 19, 2012
So, Cal
Has anyone found a work around for the HTC sense force close on this?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app

Ya, You can copy nova launcher into the zip's data folder before flashing.
Also Superuser will not work and the menu's are all white. Tried to flash superuser zip but still nogo.:(

tat2me2

Nov 26, 2007
Gravois Mills
the link has some extra stuff, you can remove the characters and download the ROM, which is AMAZING from what I was able to see, although I get a F/C upon completing the setupwizard and can't get to home screen.

original link - http://www.mediafire.com/?4znogcxszj7u6zg [COLOR=%22Blue%22

link - [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?4znogcxszj7u6zg[/url]

Just wondering why people are having trouble, according to the first sentence in the first post, "We have tested over 600 builds and believe the Rom to be relatively bug free" Am I missing something? Not trying to be a smarta$$ either.

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
Small work around for the moment , two part flash , my base Rom or the closest thing to it is Santods sense 4.3 stock Rom . Flash the base and once it passes the HTC screen do a force reboot into recovery , flash Tranquil , reboot and enjoy . Sorry with me being the only tester I always pushed and dirty flashed , clean install kills sense . I'm looking into what's the cause one app at a time that's why it is taking so long .

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
Just wondering why people are having trouble, according to the first sentence in the first post, "We have tested over 600 builds and believe the Rom to be relatively bug free" Am I missing something? Not trying to be a smarta$$ either.

I did test a lot ( at least 20 builds or more a day ) , dirty flashing over and over with no issues . Being the only tester on this it saved time over a clean flashing , so yes this was my mistake .

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
Looking for a tester for new BadSeed Rom ...... Hit me up on hangouts cbrown0245@Gmail if interested .......

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Rom_poster_tombstones.jpg

BSC2.png

tranq.png

This is our official Rom for Verizon's HTC One. We have tested over 600 builds and believe the Rom to be relatively bug free.

BSC.png

fernando sor

jeffsanace

slayer69

eg1122

steelH

mcluvn

chogardjr

thicklizard

cbrown245

Andy bones

stoney666

silverxbv2

dased14

steal25

Miller_kid

You must be rooted and unlocked with a custom recovery to flash this.

You must do a full wipe before you flash.

BadSeed Tweaks apk
    battery options
    weather clock digits and panels
    dialers
    keyboards
    trans and inverted switch ( requires reboot )
    docks
    and more

eqs.png

Quick Settings Page

Quickly access the following:

About Page *New*

Help/F.A.Q (Check Here for Custom Image Instructions) *New*

Flashlight

Airplane Mode

Wi-Fi

Mobile Network

Bluetooth

GPS

Auto Sync

Auto Rotate

Power Saver

Reboot Menu

Sleep

credits.png

paulobrien

iBotPeaches

Lyapota

Pquinqu[/SIZE]

Please do not post or use full or in part any of our original work without permission

Please check with us before you flash anything on top of this Rom. Some HTC apks can not be decompiled with apktool without throwing performance and other errors. We used an alternate method to modify these apks.

Changelog:

02/06/14 Initial RLS[SIZE]

Knows Bugs/Glitches:

• None, Please go to BadSeed Tweaks/About/BugTracker and report there

[/CODE]

Docks

docks-tranquil.png

PLEASE READ OP IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ASKING QUESTION!!

Tranquil One 4.3 RLS1

I recommend this kernel , the Rom comes with stock but Thick's kernel is highly recommended
    dt2w
    s2w
    s2s
    oc
    and much more .....

Thick Lizard[/COLOR]

Small work around for the moment , two part flash , my base Rom or the closest thing to it is Santods sense 4.3 stock Rom . Flash the base and once it passes the HTC screen do a force reboot into recovery , flash Tranquil , reboot and enjoy . Sorry with me being the only tester I always pushed and dirty flashed , clean install kills sense . I'm looking into what's the cause one app at a time that's why it is taking so long .

I did test a lot ( at least 20 builds or more a day ) , dirty flashing over and over with no issues . Being the only tester on this it saved time over a clean flashing , so yes this was my mistake .

Linked wrong build , sorry will repost when I wake up .

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app