Cannot connect fit to my nexus 4

Search This thread

robot92

Jun 30, 2014
hello

i rootet and got 4.4 kitkat on my nexus to connect to my gear fit, it would not do it. downloaded the latest gear fit manager apk from the fit manager thread here on xda, i try to pair it. i press pair, they start searching, then the fit says "cannot connect to fit manager", little notification in bottom says "turning off bluetooth" then it comes up whit a new pair code, phone doesnt get the new one. then my phone say wrong password/code. tried whit 1.55 fit manager too, same problem.

justsat

Feb 3, 2011
hello

i rootet and got 4.4 kitkat on my nexus to connect to my gear fit, it would not do it. downloaded the latest gear fit manager apk from the fit manager thread here on xda, i try to pair it. i press pair, they start searching, then the fit says "cannot connect to fit manager", little notification in bottom says "turning off bluetooth" then it comes up whit a new pair code, phone doesnt get the new one. then my phone say wrong password/code. tried whit 1.55 fit manager too, same problem.

I got same issue with Moto X. The problem is in GearFit FW. Just update it. (Download Kies3 and connect Gear Fit, wait 5 min)
With new firmware version i was able to connect fit to motoX

robot92

Jun 30, 2014
I got same issue with Moto X. The problem is in GearFit FW. Just update it. (Download Kies3 and connect Gear Fit, wait 5 min)
With new firmware version i was able to connect fit to motoX

thx, but unfornatly got new problem, "the gear fit manager has stopped" on the phone, tried delete the app download again, didn't work, tried another version, still stops.