Help me Xperia V don't start

Search This thread

87Fra87

Jan 7, 2010
Hi i have i xperia v with bootloader unlock and root. I have flashed the rom of this threads:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2616913
I have flash rom , Install the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86. flash cwm 9 then i have click reboot but cwm show me fix root i have click no.
Then reboot i have the rom is start but don't work 3g, therefore i have go again in cwm i have do full wipe i have reboot and clicked fix root then i have reboot, after reboot at start I was shown the numeric keypad that allows me to do only emergency calls, and there was no way to go to home.
Again i have go to cmw recovery i have do full wipe , but if i flash rom.zip i read symlink: some symlinks failed E: error in/storage/sdcard1/LT25i_unsigned_011914_160701.zip status 7.
I decided to turn off the phone extract the sd removed all the files and throw it in the phone (because I wanted to format the sd).
if I turn off the phone and then connect it to the PC or connect the phone to the charger phone starts alone and afte it sho me the word SONY it remains with black screen.
Now if I turn on the phone after the word SONY nothing happens what do I do? How can I reset the phone? Please help me

Last edited:

romeoofair

Aug 20, 2013
visakhapatnam
Hi i have i xperia v with bootloader unlock and root. I have flashed the rom of this threads:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2616913
I have flash rom , Install the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86. flash cwm 9 then i have click reboot but cwm show me fix root i have click no.
Then reboot i have the rom is start but don't work 3g, therefore i have go again in cwm i have do full wipe i have reboot and clicked fix root then i have reboot, after reboot at start I was shown the numeric keypad that allows me to do only emergency calls, and there was no way to go to home.
Again i have go to cmw recovery i have do full wipe , but if i flash rom.zip i read symlink: some symlinks failed E: error in/storage/sdcard1/LT25i_unsigned_011914_160701.zip status 7.
I decided to turn off the phone extract the sd removed all the files and throw it in the phone (because I wanted to format the sd).
if I turn off the phone and then connect it to the PC or connect the phone to the charger phone starts alone and afte it sho me the word SONY it remains with black screen.
Now if I turn on the phone after the word SONY nothing happens what do I do? How can I reset the phone? Please help me

just flash the stock ftf file through flashtool. you wont loose bootloader status but you will loose root and recovery. so do it from the beginning. but before trying the above process try flashing the kernel of the rom you are using. might solve the issue

Last edited: