Multiple updates?

Search This thread

nxdu

Oct 18, 2010
I don't use Z, so I'll be dumping my question here.

My father's Z is telling him to update firmware for the third time in the past few days, did Sony just pumped out that many firmwares in such a short period of time? Or did he didn't install it properly, and I should just snatch the phone from and update for him?

Rzr92

Apr 5, 2013

My father's Z is telling him to update firmware for the third time in the past few days, did Sony just pumped out that many firmwares in such a short period of time? Or did he didn't install it properly, and I should just snatch the phone from and update for him?
Yup in the past few days xperia z has recieved two firmware updates (one is .569 and other .101)
You should update the phone as it offers many new features and better stanby time

Reactions: nxdu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yup in the past few days xperia z has recieved two firmware updates (one is .569 and other .101)
    You should update the phone as it offers many new features and better stanby time