[UPDATE]Qualcomm June Graphics Binaries

Search This thread

Silent1991

Oct 20, 2012
I flashed it to ARHD 10.2, after flashing my phone softreboots everytime after launching the camera app. don't know why.

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
I flashed it to ARHD 10.2, after flashing my phone softreboots everytime after launching the camera app. don't know why.

use your brain, go atleast 2 or 3 pages back and start to read the few Posts...you will find your answer! it's stated MANY times now...so read the last few pages or use the search button, thanks

Reactions: Silent1991

k1moe

Jun 19, 2014
After flashing the drivers via recovery my phone reboots if I try to launch camera app or play videos.
Anyone else? How does i fix the problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Driver binaries for Qualcomm Adreno 07/08/2014 update

New update from 07 August 2014, tested it on my own made Sense Rom and seems to work pretty well. Should work with Sense, GPE, AOSP and all 4.4.X based Rom.
    I recommend to have a safe nandroid backup in case.

Would be good to report if it works with your current Rom and also the results/feelings you get with those new drivers (any improvement?)

Download link : HERE

Fixes and Improvements

- Fix a failure to release performance counter resources in some cases when using Adreno Profiler with certain NDK apps and OpenCL.
    - Fix a crash when connecting Adreno Profiler to an app that uses the disjoint timer query extension.
    - Add support to Adreno Profiler for OpenCL kernel type qualifier arguments.
    - Add support to Adreno Profiler for clCreateImage() 1D image, 1D image array, 2D image array.
    - Add support to Adreno Profiler for displaying multiple OpenCL queue/device/context combinations.
    - Fix a potential target application crash when Adreno Profiler metrics are enabled while the GPU is not idle.
    - Fix for incorrect scissor results if an app calls scissor and glBufferSubdata() between two draw calls.
    - Fix an issue with binning configuration calculation when MSAA is enabled.
    - Add support for ASTC texture formats in Adreno Profiler.
    - Fix potential null-pointer dereference in OpenCL.
    - Fix rotation issues with glBlitFramebuffer() and glClipPlane() when device is not in native orientation.
    - Fix for possible crash when using occlusion query while changing render targets.
    - Fix incorrect Adreno Profiler capture for applications using 2D texture arrays.
    - Fix potential crash during VAO validation in buffer update calls.
    - Add Adreno Profiler support for buffer transmission in clFillBuffer() and clFillImage().
    - Improve performance when invalidating texture attachments.
    Taken from here, but I mirror to avoid the zipception (multiple zips in one, so you have to extract; mine only includes the needed one): https://developer.qualcomm.com/mobi...le-gaming-graphics-adreno/tools-and-resources

Works on Sense, CM, and GPE.

These binaries were compiled for Nexus devices, but work fine on our device.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!ztgkxB6L!kabbQJSVIK-2RnTCQYj2XBHBwCmFt0NG0pHfGBJATWY

Let me know what you find; more smooth, less smooth, no difference, etc.
    Flashing the zip fixed my green and pink video issue when using youtube. Liquid Smooth ROM. Thank you for this!

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Here is new update from 24 June 2014, i downloaded it from Qualcomm site, packed and tested my self on Viper rom works without issues.

MEGA LINK