Live voice changer

Search This thread

kkrazzyyguy

Jul 27, 2009
I am in serious need of a voice changer for live calls. Search every bit of the internet . Will be very thankfull if someone brings out an app that works in India.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
They generally don't have apps like that for a reason so some creepy stalker type cant get ahold of it easily! If you really want a voice changer they are fairly cheap and very effective you hold them on your throat as you talk thus changing your voice.

appmonk

Jan 31, 2011
Leaving aside for the moment, what you might be getting upto with this app, I cannot see how it would be possible to do this real-time on a phone call, as I do not think you can intercept the phone's audio stream.

--
Simon Monk. memeapps.com

caffeinated chris

Jul 14, 2010
New York
Caller ID Faker app. it lets you call any number and put in any number that will show up on their caller ID and it also gives you the option to change your voice to a deep man's voice or an strange woman's voice when they answer. works awesome. fooled quite a few friends with it hahaha

EDIT: Just checked the market, apparently its not available for download from the market anymore. I have it still so if you need it feel free to let me know, I have the free version of the app that I can send to you.

Last edited:

o0adam0o

Apr 6, 2007
Leaving aside for the moment, what you might be getting upto with this app, I cannot see how it would be possible to do this real-time on a phone call, as I do not think you can intercept the phone's audio stream.

--
Simon Monk. memeapps.com

It can be done with a lil delay, thats about it.. i just did it.

Hey OP i have an app but honestly i dont know if its warez.. i dont see it on the market and a friend gave me the .apk

I just called my home phone and it worked... its a bit slow and the weird thing is it asks if id like to use wifi for better results. Anyways it worked and changed the voice with a 2-3 seconds delay.. It gave me the option to chose what number i want displayed on the caller ID and about 5 different voices... i chose a scary voice. Anyways... let me know if you want it.

Last edited:

caffeinated chris

Jul 14, 2010
New York
Heres the "Caller ID Faker" app I was talking about.

http://www.4shared.com/file/bjzka1ni/caller_ID_faker_v253_.html

again this is the free version that for some reason isnt on the market anymore. I think it only allows you up to 2 minutes of talk time per call because of it being the free version but it gets the job done ;P

ps hit the "thanks" button below if this helped =) thanks! and enjoyyyyy! mwa haha hahaaa

Last edited:
Reactions: exquisite.nish

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Caller ID Faker app. it lets you call any number and put in any number that will show up on their caller ID and it also gives you the option to change your voice to a deep man's voice or an strange woman's voice when they answer. works awesome. fooled quite a few friends with it hahaha

EDIT: Just checked the market, apparently its not available for download from the market anymore. I have it still so if you need it feel free to let me know, I have the free version of the app that I can send to you.

OMFG that app is awesome lol wow i musta just prank called like 10 people lol soundin like a ransome caller lol... That app is awesome lol thankyou for that one put a + on my day lol

ritikchanna

Mar 14, 2013
New Delhi

again this is the free version that for some reason isnt on the market anymore. I think it only allows you up to 2 minutes of talk time per call because of it being the free version but it gets the job done ;P

ps hit the "thanks" button below if this helped =) thanks! and enjoyyyyy! mwa haha hahaaa

can someone reupload ???

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Hey OP i have an app but honestly i dont know if its warez.. i dont see it on the market and a friend gave me the .apk

I just called my home phone and it worked... its a bit slow and the weird thing is it asks if id like to use wifi for better results. Anyways it worked and changed the voice with a 2-3 seconds delay.. It gave me the option to chose what number i want displayed on the caller ID and about 5 different voices... i chose a scary voice. Anyways... let me know if you want it.

pm me plz !!

Reactions: .ArcaneX.

dlovari

Jul 26, 2017
dlovaro

I am in serious need of a voice changer for live calls. Search every bit of the internet . Will be very thankfull if someone brings out an app that works in India.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
hi i have a hack and it change voice during call. but i cant give u because its privat.
and i create the voice changer hack :good:

gullgreeneyes

Apr 2, 2015
Dear,

link is deleted. kindly send again.

mr_harshit_reja

May 12, 2020

can u just send it again plzzzzzzzzzz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

can someone reupload ???

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

pm me plz !!