[ROM][CM10] Moto Ice Gun Edition V2.02 *2nd UPDATE Nov 12 2012*

Search This thread

robot1000

Feb 7, 2010
You've installed the Defy-Red-Lense version, right?
Wenn did you download it? Because a few hours ago, there was an wrong Version linked. So maybe you have the old one?
Also try to wipe your battery stats :)

I'm sure it was the latest version.

I can't even get to the menu to wipe the stats. At the moment it's plugged into the charger and the LED is glowing red, however when I press the power button, an image of a large battery appears with a question mark inside

Defy@1.1Ghz

Oct 2, 2011
Can you flash this fix? roms.custom-android.de/files/Roms/Defy/CM9/MotoIceGunEdition/fix/Defy-BatteryFix.zip

Yes, updates are planed (CM10, if it will wrok good in future):)
Next Version will support AROMA Installer :)
Good news for Defy-green-lense, beta-version is out now for selected users. If tests are good, full version will be out tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pranks1989

pranks1989

Nov 24, 2011
Ontario
Wow i love Aroma!! Great to know it will come in next version:) I flashed over Quarx16/7 build and it is working real fast! Looking forward for updates... Thanks for the ROM :) So is TweetyPweety retiring and you continue his job or anything like that?!

pranks1989

Nov 24, 2011
Ontario
Hey found an issue. The phone freezes on opening SetVsel! It happened to anyone else? Those scripts you have set to run on boot are sweet! I am gonna copy them and use in other ROMs too if I ever install anything that is..! :)

jayanth1255

Apr 20, 2011
This rom is Excellent

I tried yesterday, very fast I underclocked to 600Mhz still its very fast, my Hd videos running very smoothly, very responsive, no laggy, so smooth, no heat. I really love this. This is far better than Epsylon

daede86

Oct 16, 2010
Milano
hi guys!

i love this rom: it's faster than latest quarx and no fc in 2 days! battery also is good! gps lock, like quarx, is really slow... and maybe 3g data are a bit slower than quarx
no problem supercharging it!
the only thing i can't overclock and undervolt in the bootmenu.. i apply the new settings like always but after reboot i saw no difference in cpu spy, rom toolbox etc etc.
how can i solve it?

thanks

arnoldwu

Apr 22, 2012
hi guys!

i love this rom: it's faster than latest quarx and no fc in 2 days! battery also is good! gps lock, like quarx, is really slow... and maybe 3g data are a bit slower than quarx
no problem supercharging it!
the only thing i can't overclock and undervolt in the bootmenu.. i apply the new settings like always but after reboot i saw no difference in cpu spy, rom toolbox etc etc.
how can i solve it?

thanks

Won't show cpu changes on any apps in this rom... I've changed back to defy +++ rom. It is bug free and also very smooth ...

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

jodo01

May 22, 2008
Won't show cpu changes on any apps in this rom... I've changed back to defy +++ rom. It is bug free and also very smooth ...

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

For me the same - and setvsel freezes the whole phone on startup (after providing root access). The rest is great - stable and even withou OC quite usable.

Is there any way for making either boot menu overclock or setvsel work in this rom - edit build.prop or...? :)

Anyway thx for the good work!

madhuranand007

Sep 21, 2010
VPN
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord
Beautiful ROM and no FC from yetsrday, only i am facing 1 problem in every CM9 on defy that its Clock Freezes in Status Bar.
It really annoying but overall its a Smooth ROM.
I already did these experiments but still nothing improvement
DISABLE automatic clock/date
DISABLE automatic time zone
Manually set time
reboot into recovery
wipe cache
wipe dalvik
reboot

The clock shows correct time in Lockscreen but not in status Bar ... I have to reboot the phone each time clock freezes :(

I hope this time I get the solutions from the Gurus!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MotoIceGun2.jpg

::::::::::::::::::: DESCRIPTION ::::::::::::::::::::::
    Hey guys, here is a ROM, made by me. It's not my first one, but in my opinion the best, which i've ever did. I made this ROM, cause i'm a big fan of CM10 (by Quarx), cause its very smooth and there much more settings than in stock-ROM.

But in my opinion, there are two things, which i would change:
    - the user interface of normal android 4.1 isn't as nice as the ui of stock-ICS like on Motorola Razr-models - so i've tried to imitate it
    - the speed of the ROM (CM10 by Quarx) could be much more smoother - so i tried to make it smoother. If it is or not, decide by yourself ;)

Big thanks to TweetyPeety (Einsteinno1) for supporting me, helping me and all great things he did for me :)

FEATURES::::::::
    • Based on Quarx CM10
    • Beats Audio by Dr. Dre
    • BraviaEngine Mod
    • Kickass Kernelizer
    • new camera app UI
    • Battery optimation
    • Internet Speed Tweak
    • Defrag Database Tweak
    • Zipalign Tweak
    • RAM Script Tweak
    • SD-Card Speedfix
    • **** The Log Tweak
    • We Hate Normal Sleeper Tweak
    • Battery Save Tweak
    • new UI in settings-app
    • other UI changes
    • realistic battery lifetime up to 2 days @ normale usage
    • panorama-mode (camera)
    • App2SD
    • weather widget on Lockscreen
    • Fingerprint = MB 526
    • Google Play Store + Google Apps (optional)
    • Google Play Music
    • Android 4.2 Lockscreen Clock-Font
    • Android 4.2 Clock-Widget
    • Android 4.2 Clock (Alarm/Countdown/Stoppuhr)
    • Android 4.2 Camera
    • Android 4.2 Gallery
    • Android 4.2 Keyboard (incl. a swype-related function)
    • Android 4.2 Sounds
    • smooth and fast ROM
    • and much more

:::::::::::::::::::::: DOWNLOAD ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    DOWNLOAD Moto Ice Gun Edition V2.02 for DefyRed & Defy+ & DefyGreen [CM10]

:::::::::::::::::::::: INSTALLATION ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    - go recovery
    - flash MIG + gapps
    - Fullwipe + wipe dalvik cache
    - reboot
    - check in bootmenu, if 2nd-boot is activated
    (- set CPU settings to 16/300 - 32/600 - 42/800 - 62/1200 for best experience)
    - charge your battery overnight and wipe batterystats in recovery

:::::::::::::::::::GOOGLE APPS:::::::::::::::::::
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30988910

:::::::::::::::::::::: BUGS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• Boot takes a lot of time (but it works ;))

:::::::::::::::::::::: DONATION ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Hi, it takes a lot of time to create these Roms, support the Users with help and fix bugs. I am doing it for free and it makes fun, but if you want to support me your are free to donate me a good bavarian beer.

Euro-Donations:

US-Dollar-Donations:

:::::::::::::::::::::: CREDTIS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Big thanks goes to:
    Android Does for the great Apex Launcher, to cardozclive for BraviaEngine-Mod, to Einsteinno1 (at xda TweetyPeety) great help and accommodation (is it the right word? sorry, bad english) at custom-android.de team + for tweaks, to RockoDev for amazing Beats-Audio-Mod, to zeppelinrox for V6. SuperCharger as well as much more devs, which inspired me indirectly.
    Of course big thanks also to Quarx for amazing CM9-Build.

Big thanks also to the donators:
    Martin D., Mitch K, Torsten S., Stefan G., Götz S., Peter P., Zeljko P., Frank K., Michael D., Friedhelm M. (2x), Niels M., Marius H., Martin M., Walter D., Christian Z. and one donator, who don't want to be named.

Have Fun!
    pleaseeee i love this rom and i want for defy green lense pleeeeseeeee

Yes..!!
    There are many Green Lens users waiting for This :good::good::good:
    And the hwa settings??
    I cannot play fifa12
    You mean the HWA-Settings-App? Will come with next Update

Why I cant see the THUMBNAILS?
    @ Gallery? Delete cache of gallery app in settings.

Could you please explain what these 'tweaks' mean - what (build.prop?) is changed?

Internet Speed Tweak
    Defrag Database Tweak
    F*ck The Log Tweak
    We Hate Normal Sleeper Tweak
    Battery Save Tweak

Internet Speed Tweak: Changes TCP-settings for more speed at 3G-networks
    Defrag Database Tweak: defrages the database at every boot. There will be a little bit longer boot-time (1-2 seconds), but then there will be a faster system.
    F*ck The Log Tweak: disables the log
    We Hate Normal Sleeper Tweak: disables the normal sleeper => more battery life
    Battery Save Tweak: changes the VM-dirty values for better battery life time
    I know, its a long time ago, but now there is an Update to Jelly Bean :)
    Have lots of fun with it (and report errors!!!) :)))
    Could you please explain what these 'tweaks' mean - what (build.prop?) is changed?

Internet Speed Tweak
    Defrag Database Tweak
    F*ck The Log Tweak
    We Hate Normal Sleeper Tweak
    Battery Save Tweak