[Devs] Anything you need?

Search This thread

horsetastic

Jun 6, 2011
Isle of Wight, UK
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Hey all.... Been a while since I wondered through these parts but have to say I'm chuffed to see DHD development is still ongoing.

I have been the proud owner of the 'One' for a while now and actually just wanted to let the devs here know that if there's anything I can pull from my phone or get hold of for them to use here for the DHD then I'm more than happy to do what I can. Let me know :)

Ps. If you're wondering if the One is worth moving to from the DHD then I can tell you right now it'll blow your mind lol!

Inside 4ndroid

Dec 13, 2012
UK
i4studio.co.uk
Hey all.... Been a while since I wondered through these parts but have to say I'm chuffed to see DHD development is still ongoing.

I have been the proud owner of the 'One' for a while now and actually just wanted to let the devs here know that if there's anything I can pull from my phone or get hold of for them to use here for the DHD then I'm more than happy to do what I can. Let me know :)

Ps. If you're wondering if the One is worth moving to from the DHD then I can tell you right now it'll blow your mind lol!

hi dont suppose you can get hold of a jellybean base rom for me to develop on? i cant find a decent base anywhere?
thanks

Top Liked Posts