[FIX]Sense 4 Fixes

Search This thread

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
I thought i would cook this up for those running other sense 4 roms [mines unreleased]

Stuff this zip fixes
-2D Cam
-2D Video Recording
-Animations [Non kernel][Erishasnobattery nd Me]

Rom devs feel free to use just mention me :)

Note:This fix is not complete and needs work done but camera does function and so do animations

http://d-h.st/aAH

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Newt already posted in his latest change log for his RC2 Rom that camera was fixed! But it can't hurt to have Joelz fix just incase right? ;)

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

majid25

May 5, 2009
next weekish? or maybe weekend? need to fix aosp cam first

Fasho..would love to see an update on your cm9. I tried your bamf S a while ago and it was extremely smooth w/chads kernel compared to newts. Especially the homescreen was perfect no glitches or skipping keep up the good work and loving the progress good luck with it all!

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
Newt already posted in his latest change log for his RC2 Rom that camera was fixed! But it can't hurt to have Joelz fix just incase right? ;)

Btw Joelz when will your sense 4.0 Rom be posted for the Evo 3D?

yea next weekish or maybe the weekend depending on how much time i have really...only minor bugs to squash and tweaks to port...this is also an animations fix not just cam

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Thanks for the reply my man. Looking forward to your release. Btw I'm following you on Twitter, can I get a follow back.. MrVizziato thanks!

faiyo

Jul 11, 2011
What animation does it fix? I thought they were working already?

Flashing in a min..

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
i run stock leak kernel on my rom..since it currently has everything working..and since i dont have source..i decided to fix animations rom side

Thanks for the mod, so making sure I can use this with newts rls 1 right.? And will you using the leaked kernel, will that keep me from using your Rom since I'm not on that black plague also known as the vm firmware.?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Top Liked Posts