nvm

Search This thread

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Just wondering how long this is going to take and if there's any easy steps I can follow. I'm fairly new to this so might need someone with some patience to help me. Really confused. :confused:

Why did you started a new thread :confused:? go back here!

and please close this thread.

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I couldn't edit the title on the other one so I made it more clear as to what I'm trying to do. I still can't get this thing figured out and it's really frustrating me..

look your making it harder than it has to be .. if you flashed one rom you can flash any rom

you just hook your phone to the mac and copy the stock rom to your phones SDCARD and install it from recovery ... this simple stuff

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I couldn't edit the title on the other one so I made it more clear as to what I'm trying to do. I still can't get this thing figured out and it's really frustrating me..

and it will be much easier and less frustrating for you and us if you use only one thread. just saying. ;)

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012

I guess this phone modding business isn't for you, man.

Also, quit making New threads all the time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk