Search This thread

williejr185

Apr 27, 2007
Chicago, IL

unclespoon

Feb 8, 2011
Seattle, WA
Looks great, I'm giving it a try. I was using jump desktop but it was super laggy and awful, this looks more up to my standards. Thanks!

pauLegend

Jan 24, 2009
Simply the best! Never bring the laptop anymore since I out source all the processing at my home comp while im out. Truly unique to the S since it has host imputs! A must buy!

blambo

Jul 28, 2010
Splashtop:

Works great, keeps getting better, and it's useful for all kinds of stuff: Vid/aud playback, flashsites/Hulu, etc.

If you are using a keyboard, (the Sony Bluetooth KB works great btw) you have be sure that any encrypted keystroke program that you are running on the host computer is turned off.

For a bit of fun, try using Splashtop with WiFi File Transfer Pro. You can do direct PC file transfers from the Splashtop>WiFI File Transfer GUI to your S1.

Lots of fun things to be done with Splashtop, absolutely a must have.

Reactions: williejr185

kryddan

Apr 25, 2011
Trollhättan
works great this program. Have only tried the free version. Not really sure if I need this, but it works great. At least as long as I'm on my WiFi.

However, I can't get it to work remote when connected to a 3G connection. Even though I opened up the coresponding ports in my firewall. Oh well. Maybe I just missed some settings somewhere.

agc93

Mar 14, 2011
Brisbane
Worth noting that if your Tablet came with SelectApp (I think they all do), then you can find a Tablet S-optimised version of Splashtop in there. Admittedly, it doesnt actually seem very different, but if you open SelectApp, you can see that they're offering it as a separate version.

defsix

Aug 18, 2011
Sony Xperia 1 III
Worth noting that if your Tablet came with SelectApp (I think they all do), then you can find a Tablet S-optimised version of Splashtop in there. Admittedly, it doesnt actually seem very different, but if you open SelectApp, you can see that they're offering it as a separate version.

I think that's only a 10 minute demo if I remember correctly .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't seen anyone post anything about it yet in this forum, so I just wanted to say that Splashtop Remote Desktop HD is the best remote desktop app I've used on this tablet. It has an amazing amount of features, check the app out here https://market.android.com/details?id=com.splashtop.remote.pad&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLnNwbGFzaHRvcC5yZW1vdGUucGFkIl0.
    Splashtop:

Works great, keeps getting better, and it's useful for all kinds of stuff: Vid/aud playback, flashsites/Hulu, etc.

If you are using a keyboard, (the Sony Bluetooth KB works great btw) you have be sure that any encrypted keystroke program that you are running on the host computer is turned off.

For a bit of fun, try using Splashtop with WiFi File Transfer Pro. You can do direct PC file transfers from the Splashtop>WiFI File Transfer GUI to your S1.

Lots of fun things to be done with Splashtop, absolutely a must have.