I'm not sure if anyone's sensation has got THAT hot yet....

Search This thread

ghislandi

Dec 6, 2009
actually mine sometimes go through some massive heating phase and only way is to power off.
Almsot like something in the background kicks off!
Not quite burnt yet!

Gstar2006

Mar 29, 2012
Felt mine getting really hot in pocket before now. Have taken it out and found it has somehow unlocked and has the camera running with the screen on.

kennetht

Mar 25, 2012
NJ
Wow that burn looks sooooo painful....not. are u kidding me? while i am not saying that is crazy that his phone burst into flames, they are blowing it way out of proportion. that burn looks no bigger than the size of a bottle cap, and its only a first degree burn. put a band aid on that scrape and your as good as new...

woosie...

boroboy69r

Aug 7, 2011
Middlesbrough
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
all im am saying is bad look to him when they find out he rooted and booted his senny and thats why it blew up in his poket, my mate has one and his is not rooted or out totaly stock we compaired ours mine on arhd and overclocked to 1.5ghz mine got a lot hoter playing the same game NFS so cant see it been their fault.

mzmo

Feb 19, 2010
Everywhere
Wow that burn looks sooooo painful....not. are u kidding me? while i am not saying that is crazy that his phone burst into flames, they are blowing it way out of proportion. that burn looks no bigger than the size of a bottle cap, and its only a first degree burn. put a band aid on that scrape and your as good as new...

woosie...

I would totally blow it out of proportion if my PHONE burst into FLAMES! Even if it left me with just a scratch.

But I would like to know why it heated up like that. Seems insane :what:

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

Sensation-al!

Aug 16, 2011
I don't thin anybody would leave it running at 2.2 ghz in their pocket... :p

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

sshede

Dec 30, 2011
all im am saying is bad look to him when they find out he rooted and booted his senny and thats why it blew up in his poket, my mate has one and his is not rooted or out totaly stock we compaired ours mine on arhd and overclocked to 1.5ghz mine got a lot hoter playing the same game NFS so cant see it been their fault.

The phone is underclocked to prevent heat gain and save battery - what did you expect. Mine is no hotter before or after root. Trust me, when I first bought it, I believed my phone was a defective unit due to it's heat.

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore

woosie...

Yeah, really. Put on your big boy pants and move on with your life.

Yeah, HTC should probably give you a brand new phone (or 3) or your choice for your troubles but suing them seems a little opportunistic. I mean you got a little boo boo. It's not like you lost your leg.