Bigger battery

Search This thread

death_entry

Nov 23, 2006
London
Is the battery on the TS upgradeable to something with higher capacity?

I haven't received mine but was hoping it might be standard part that you can just swap in a replacement....

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Is the battery on the TS upgradeable to something with higher capacity?

I haven't received mine but was hoping it might be standard part that you can just swap in a replacement....

Really doubt you could even find something that dimensions with higher capacity.

There was option to upgrade package, I did that (for one more battery and few more things)...

And yeah...mine is still somewhere in Laurents imagination and I really doubt it'll be shipped before this month end.
That's probably just another lie in a row...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

death_entry

Nov 23, 2006
London
Really doubt you could even find something that dimensions with higher capacity.

There was option to upgrade package, I did that (for one more battery and few more things)...

And yeah...mine is still somewhere in Laurents imagination and I really doubt it'll be shipped before this month end.
That's probably just another lie in a row...

Wasn't there talk about an 850mha variant instead of the shipping 600mha? I might obviously be day dreaming here :p

Hurry up graphene super capacitors lol

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Wasn't there talk about an 850mha variant instead of the shipping 600mha? I might obviously be day dreaming here :p

Hurry up graphene super capacitors lol

Hmm...I must admit it's the first time I even heard for 850mhA for TS.

It's really annoying how all technology constantly getting better but battery industry somehow can't catch up.

Phones, tablets and all other gadgets need something better than battery we have today - that's for sure.

CGeyser

Dec 8, 2009
Los Angeles
With the OEM battery, this watch is already massively heavy. Plus, once you start using apps or games, it gets very warm.

Instead of having a larger capacity battery, there should be a better software management tool to manage this watch-phone's resources. Just some casual FB messaging, my watch is barely able to last 1 day.

death_entry

Nov 23, 2006
London
With the OEM battery, this watch is already massively heavy. Plus, once you start using apps or games, it gets very warm.

Instead of having a larger capacity battery, there should be a better software management tool to manage this watch-phone's resources. Just some casual FB messaging, my watch is barely able to last 1 day.

Wouldn't something like 2x battery app or pausing services with titanium back up do something like that?

CGeyser

Dec 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I use Du Battery Saver and even after killing all the background apps, I still get less than a day's battery.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app