Help lg g2 boot loop!!!

Search This thread

Theboss1242

Aug 2, 2013
Hey guys I need your help. I got into a boot loop on my g2. I transferred the zip files to flash and g apps to my g2 as normal and the battery died in the process. A few minutes later I forgot about that and automatically booted into recovery and and saw the files there so i flashed. Not realizing that they were corrupt and I didnt make a backup!!!!
pLEASE HELP ME!! Its stucked on the LG logo then reboots!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009
Hey guys I need your help. I got into a boot loop on my g2. I transferred the zip files to flash and g apps to my g2 as normal and the battery died in the process. A few minutes later I forgot about that and automatically booted into recovery and and saw the files there so i flashed. Not realizing that they were corrupt and I didnt make a backup!!!!
pLEASE HELP ME!! Its stucked on the LG logo then reboots!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

download another rom, try to get into recovery the hard way (press vol down and power button till it restart, when the screen flash, let it go and repress vol down and power button, it should ask you for factory reset, just ignore it.) hook up your phone Push the new download to your phone /sdcard then flash away.

Theboss1242

Aug 2, 2013
download another rom, try to get into recovery the hard way (press vol down and power button till it restart, when the screen flash, let it go and repress vol down and power button, it should ask you for factory reset, just ignore it.) hook up your phone Push the new download to your phone /sdcard then flash away.
ok i plugged the usb but nothing happened! Im on that screen now

linjes

Sep 15, 2013
You have to plug it into a USB 2.0 drive and manually select a driver from Google, it is on some page here but i'm sure you'll find it! If you have a microusb drive you can place the ROM on it and flash :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

id3210

Dec 11, 2013
do you can enter recovery? what recovery do you have, cwm or twrp?
basically, if you enter recovery, just reflash your rom, that you already downloaded.

Last edited: