HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim Custom Rom

Search This thread

tpteam6

Feb 13, 2012
Dhaka
www.mycirclecare.com
I have been searching Custom rom for my htc desire 310 dual sim phone all over the place.

Is there any custom rom available on xda or anywhere?
How do i flash stock roms on this device?
Is there is any tested root or cwm method for this device?

Please help.

Reactions: arashgt

purpleSmoke

Oct 6, 2014
Hi guys, I have a Desire 310 but the single sim 512mb RAM model (D310u).
Was not able to unlock bootloader, but using either MTK Droidtools OR Root Genius I was able to get root successfully. Both tools worked without bricking the phone and without unlocking bootloader.

Am still working on getting a recovery mod installed though, cant find a way to get CWM on yet..

If you have found a way to get a custom ROM on this thing yet, I would love to know :)

Reactions: arashgt

mosesdavid85

Sep 8, 2014
Need cwm and upgrade android lollipop via custom rom...

Hi.. I have htc desire 310 dual sim... I could not found cwm for my device... One its brick also but i unbrick again with custom rom.. Its already rooted, now need custom roms (android 5).. I have search in google for update via custom rom.. There is many websites but i trust only 'xda developers'.. Many thanks for making things possible...

MaRtYy01

Jan 13, 2015
Plovdiv
Right now Im with MIUI 5 rom :D I made a youtube video to review it and put the instructions and links in the description.The video is called ''MIUI 5 ROM on HTC Desire 310''

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been searching Custom rom for my htc desire 310 dual sim phone all over the place.

Please help.
    ??

Please help.

Any One with Desire 310?
    i need this

i also need this ...pls help
    Hi guys, I have a Desire 310 but the single sim 512mb RAM model (D310u).
    Was not able to unlock bootloader, but using either MTK Droidtools OR Root Genius I was able to get root successfully. Both tools worked without bricking the phone and without unlocking bootloader.

Am still working on getting a recovery mod installed though, cant find a way to get CWM on yet..

If you have found a way to get a custom ROM on this thing yet, I would love to know :)