[ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Working fine but like many Ive noticed chop scrolling when in use.
Stock kernel doesn't have that issue.
Scott can you make stock kernel available in flash format?

Ahhh man... You can just take the boot.img from this ROM or the stock rooted ROM... and put it in the Perseus zip to flash it. Thats all that you need to swap if you need to get back...

Just got evweything set up....thank you very much Scott!!! Was gona donate today but my freakn boss says were not getting paid til Wednesday....glad I got the night off tho!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

No worries man... Atleast you got the night off. Im stuck at work till midnight like every other night. And I have to work early tomorrow.

Thank you sir!

-Scott

Reactions: jyazzie110

strikeIII

Jun 18, 2005
Chicago, IL.
So, just wanted to test it out and installed this without doing a wipe first and everything is running very smooth and now I have wifi tethering. My instagram still crashes when I enable unlimited multiwindow so I have that disabled fire now. I originally had the ATT Stock Rooted Deodexed 4.1.2 ROM that Scott originally posted up.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II...

Scott

So, just wanted to test it out and installed this without doing a wipe first and everything is running very smooth and now I have wifi tethering. My instagram still crashes when I enable unlimited multiwindow so I have that disabled fire now. I originally had the ATT Stock Rooted Deodexed 4.1.2 ROM that Scott originally posted up.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Im gonna put that WiFi tether and Power Menu mod out when I get out of work so every one can kang from AT&T :highfive:

If I can remember. I often ask members of the community to send me PM's to remind me things... If someone could shoot me a PM I will box up all the mods in this ROM so they can be applied to stock root...

Reactions: tyshemi

Scott

Damn, I forgot to put the link to the AT&T Updated modem on this thread...

Will update post #2 with this info...

Anyone find anything yet with this ROM that is show stopping (sans any feature related items like lidroid toggles, etc)? Any bugs to speak of?

I see its got a fair amount of downloads in a short amount of time so I figured someone has tried to find the bugs... If your like me anyways :p

Reactions: madhatter

jyazzie110

Jul 21, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Damn, I forgot to put the link to the AT&T Updated modem on this thread...

Will update post #2 with this info...

Anyone find anything yet with this ROM that is show stopping (sans any feature related items like lidroid toggles, etc)? Any bugs to speak of?

I see its got a fair amount of downloads in a short amount of time so I figured someone has tried to find the bugs... If your like me anyways :p

Just that I cant change my toggles. Other than that its awesome.....just as expectwd from you scott. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357004567780.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357004567780.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 589

strikeIII

Jun 18, 2005
Chicago, IL.
Sorry, I just discovered the actual MWC app and after setting that up I now have all the apps I need for multiwindow without the crash of instagram. This is sick! Happy New Year!

Scott

Just that I cant change my toggles. Other than that its awesome.....just as expectwd from you scott. :)

Sorry, I just discovered the actual MWC app and after setting that up I now have all the apps I need for multiwindow without the crash of instagram. This is sick! Happy New Year!

Very good then!

Careyst

Nov 24, 2012
New York City
Thanks Scott. I actually missed the AT&T stock LTE icon... :p The ROM is running very smooth. No bugs found thus far. Thanks for this New Years gift. Starting off 2013 fresh!! Happy New Year to you and everyone here!

volumnus

Nov 27, 2008
Haxsync issue.

Haxsync is an app that improves the quality of your facebook pictures. It increases the resolution of your contacts considerably. It has worked great on other versions of cleanrom, but on this version, it will only sync my contacts up to the letter T. None of my contacts whose first names start with a letter after T are synced. I've installed and uninstalled Haxsync repeatedly. I suspect it's something about the new stock build. Not sure.

I also found a minor issue with Google Play store. When I access "My Apps", after I scroll down about half way, it force closes every time.

Update: Quadrant score is slightly higher than when using the Perseus kernel on 3.5. Gonna stick with this rom and the stock kernel if possible. Seems very good so far.

Last edited:

sling

Aug 7, 2007
Va Beach / Hatteras NC
Haxsync is an app that improves the quality of your facebook pictures. It increases the resolution of your contacts considerably. It has worked great on other versions of cleanrom, but on this version, it will only sync my contacts up to the letter T. None of my contacts whose first names start with a letter after T are synced. I've installed and uninstalled Haxsync repeatedly. I suspect it's something about the new stock build. Not sure.

I also found a minor issue with Google Play store. When I access "My Apps", after I scroll down about half way, it force closes every time.
I don't facebook anymore due to its censorship tactics so cant check app but found no issue with Gplay store here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

CR-ATT-3.0.png

about.png

• This is an AT&T Special Edition ROM!
    • Its cored from the AT&T MC3 OTA!
    • The intent of this ROM is for AT&T users to have a dedicated base!
    • Others may use this on there variant phone but its not supported!
    • I will only support AT&T users on this Special Edition Build!
    • CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest AT&T Stock ROM! Jellybean 4.1.2 Base and is De-Odex!
    • CleanROM is Fast, Clean, and STABLE!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • Support for Newbs and Verterns alike is given at www.scottsroms.com regardless of post count!
    • Please read post #2! It contains Useful Info!

features.png

• Aroma Installer Options:
      • Boot Animation Support: Yes or No
      • Launchers: Stock TouchWiz, Touchwiz 5x4 layout, TouchWiz 5x6 Layout, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher
      • Keyboards: Stock, Android 4.2, Swype
      • AT&T and Samsung Apps: MyAT&T, AT&T Visual Voicemail, AT&T Messages, Kies, Samsung Photo Editor, Paper Artist, Polaris Office, AllShare Play, Mobile Print, S4 Accuweather Widget, S4 Program Monitor Widget, S Voice (Note II), S Voice (S4)
      • File Manager: ES File Explorer or Stock File Manager
      • Google Apps: Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Streetview for Maps, Talk, YouTube, Play Music, Google Now and Voice Search, Voice, Google+
      • Misc Apps: Ad Blocking HOST file, Drop Box, Terminal Emulator, Adobe Flash, Amazon App Store, Samsung Multi Window App
    • Based on AT&T 'MC3' OTA
    • Multi Window Control Mod to add or remove any app you want!
    • WiFi Tether Unlocked!
    • Boot animation can be changed See post #2!
    • Unsecure boot image with init.d support!
    • Performance and Stability that is nothing short of Legendary!
    • Extended Power Menu!

changes.png

Version 3.0 - 5/21/2013
    • Rebuilt: Rebuilt on latest I317UCAMC3 AT&T Base
    • Rebuilt: Extra Touchwiz Launcher Layouts on newer base!
    • Added: The Following OPTIONAL S4 Apps: S Voice, AccuWeather Widget, Program Monitor Widget!
    • Removed: LiDroid Toggles (Now included in ROM Base)
    • Changed: New App for MultiWindow Mod!
    • Changed: Can now have boot Animation Sounds
    • Changed: Tether Provision method. Read more here (interesting loop hole I found): YATH (Yet another tether hack)
    • Updated: All Apps that required it!

installation.png

• Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Recommend Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Flash ROM and Select Options!
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• All the Admins at www.scottsroms.com!
    • Aramulz for the installer binaries!
    • dsixda for his killer kitchen scripts!
    • An most importantly all people who support my work!

(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links or Download from PC!!!!
    I dont recommend downloading from a mobile device!)

MD5.png

CFD7B576D09969C6F756CE14D955F94B

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    usefull.png

Boot Animation Info
    • If you choose Stock Animations then you can use THESE animations!
    • If you choose Custom Animations then you can use THESE animations (or any other you find you like)!
      attachment.php

LiDroid Toggles with differnt Style Status Bar Icons
    N2-SB-Icons.png

Download HERE
    If you would like AllShare to work with this ROM you need to flash the attached boot.img and then run TriangleAway!

attachment.php
    CleanROM AT&T Special Edition v1.1 is out!

CROM-3.5-N2.png

AT&T Special Edition!

changes.png

Changes in version 1.1 - 1/10/2013
    • Changed: Kernel to latest L7 kernel to eliminates Eyxons Exploit!
    • Added: AT&T Visual Voice Mail as option during install!
    • Added: AT&T Messages as option during install!
    • Added: Lidroid / Wanam 23 Toggle Mod as option during install!
    • Added: Amazon App store as option during install!
    • Rebuilt: Aroma Installer around new options!
    • Updated: All Apps that required it!

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Eyxons Exploit is Gone (but needs to be tested!

The Aroma installer was completely re-worked! Pay attention when installing!!

Please give up some "Thanks" in the OP!

Last verison of this ROM had 1000+ downloads and only 90 Thanks in the OP. Please hit thanks in the OP so I can re-assure myself making two differnt ROMS for the same device is a good use of my time :good:

Enjoy!

-Scott
    Ok guys....

CleanROM 4.0 is uploading!

Lots of feedback went into this ROM! I think I actually pushed the limits of my skills.

Its nice....

Please hit "Thanks" if you are wantin' to see it! I would love to see 23K before upload and maybe 25K in the near future.

I dont get paid to do this other than the pure enjoyment I get from my Thanks and Downloads meter going up. Help a brother with Thanks :good: