Search This thread

Androide3

Nov 26, 2012
Oh yes good work, its great to see a new rom here

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

-somebody-

Apr 2, 2011
GB
nice to finally try kitkat but wish the wifi worked, deal breaker. hope somebody decides to work on this and get it working.

Darrian

Feb 25, 2011
OnePlus 9
Has anybody tried the 3/22 build to see if wifi is working yet? I'm not sure which build you guys are running because there are only 2, and only the 2/11 build is linked on the official download page, but there is a 3/22 build in the ftp folder.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Link in op working fine for me.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Just scroll down to
Files required. Click on link

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Roundtableprez

Jun 27, 2011
It just takes me to a folder for droid 4. I'm pretty sure flashing that would break the device lol I'm looking for the Solana build which has been pulled from the server...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mightysween

Feb 18, 2011
Maine/USA
Moto G Stylus
First...liquid has apparently discontinued support for solana and pulled all builds.

That being said, here is a link to one of the last builds

http://d-h.st/noP#.U4gnN2nD-Sx

Is wifi just freezing when it tries to turn on? If so, that is a known KK bug... I would suggest flashing the cm11 wifi fix zip (available all over the place).

I will have a D3 to test with next week

Sent from my XT875 using XDA Free mobile app

mightysween

Feb 18, 2011
Maine/USA
Moto G Stylus
Tested this LS 3.4 build and it boots fine, but has neither wifi nor cell service. Looks like it is a GSM build and no CDMA changes can be made in *#*#4636#*#*. Interestingly, when booting back to stock, the radio was set to GSM and I had to change it back to cdma.

The CM11 wifi fix does not work.

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA Free mobile app

every1nosme

May 18, 2012
Tested this LS 3.4 build and it boots fine, but has neither wifi nor cell service. Looks like it is a GSM build and no CDMA changes can be made in *#*#4636#*#*. Interestingly, when booting back to stock, the radio was set to GSM and I had to change it back to cdma.

The CM11 wifi fix does not work.

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA Free mobile app

So did you have gsm service available or did it just break cell service entirely? I'm already using my d3 with the gsm radio for at&t anyways so I don't have cdma service availability already so that wouldn't bother me if it still allowed u.s. gsm service. Or maybe I could just reflash the radio img I'm using now with that rom anyways.

Sent from my XT862 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts