Any Cricket users here?

Search This thread

duranged84

Jan 25, 2014
Tulsa
Long time lurker, Used to have a screen name here but hadn't been on in a while and couldn't remember what address I used then. So starting over.

My main goal of this thread is to get information together for Cricket users to help set their phones up more functional and full. Get tips and advice in one place to help others with problems and solutions for those of us running cricket flashed L900s. I plan to add more later just wanted to get something started to motivate me to post information I have come across and personal experiences playing with my GN2 with stock apps and replacements, and new roms. Ive lost my cricket flash a few times now and believe its working better now than when I first had it flashed.... Don't judge me, I was in a bind and needed a phone, didn't have web access or time to research anything, so yes I paid for the initial flash. I tend to research the crap out of things like this before I attempt it on my own, have done it since my original Hero, Like I said I will add to this later with information on cricket specific problems and solutions. If anyone has their own experience feel free to post.

ecs87

Nov 17, 2012
There's already a flashing tutorial/thread made by Alpineman. I think it's mostly about flashing to boost but everything in it can be applied to Cricket since in the end it's nearly the same process.

Sent from my SPH-L900. Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out!