Xoom Compliant Reflective Wallpapers 10 USMC & 1 Army

Search This thread

SemperAndroid

Nov 3, 2010
Viera, FL
You can download my HD Xoom Wallpapers from my public Picasaweb share at:http://bit.ly/fEgFy2

Below are some samples.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

Attachments

• XOOM---Desert-Iwa.jpg
    XOOM---Desert-Iwa.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 30
  • XOOM---USMC-EGA-2.jpg
    XOOM---USMC-EGA-2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 40
  • XOOM---RED-EGA.jpg
    XOOM---RED-EGA.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

IncredibleMidgett

Jul 30, 2010
Do you have a higher resolution version of the combat aircrew wings? Its very pixelated when I set it as my walpaper. Thanks! They look phenomenal!

blkr00t

Apr 17, 2008
Good looking out...they look great but are a little too large for Xoom screen. I'm still rocking the black background with the eagle globe and anchor.

ritalin

Sep 28, 2007
Tampa
plus.google.com
Thanks for the giant NSFW content..real great. :/

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Sorry if it got you in trouble, its not considered NSFW at any job I have ever been at and Ive had some really uptight employers. Its a play on old bomber pinup art. Ive seen bathing suits more revealing.
Also its giant because thats the res of our devices wallpaper.

Bauxite

Jan 20, 2011
Sorry if it got you in trouble, its not considered NSFW at any job I have ever been at and Ive had some really uptight employers. Its a play on old bomber pinup art. Ive seen bathing suits more revealing.
Also its giant because thats the res of our devices wallpaper.

I work for one of the top 5 largest global companies. Any corporation in the top 100 wouldn't hesitate to fire over an image like that.

diaa08

Jan 2, 2009
Los Angeles
I work for one of the top 5 largest global companies. Any corporation in the top 100 wouldn't hesitate to fire over an image like that.

umm, so don't use the image as your background. are you working somewhere where they project your browser contents on a massive overhead projector or something? and if so, why are you browsing xda on that? :p

SemperAndroid

Nov 3, 2010
Viera, FL
I will try to make a PI and the other request tomorrow if I have time. I have a deadline on another project in the next 48 hours.

ritalin

Sep 28, 2007
Tampa
plus.google.com

Well I said I was sorry and I shrunk the image. Also it looks like you were not on a company PC when you viewed and responded to the image, so Im betting you're safe. Also if your global company is willing to fire you over a bit of female art, Id be willing to bet they would fire you for browsing XDA on the company dime. :rolleyes:

ritalin

Sep 28, 2007
Tampa
plus.google.com
umm, so don't use the image as your background. are you working somewhere where they project your browser contents on a massive overhead projector or something? and if so, why are you browsing xda on that? :p
That Evo of his has a really big screen remeber. :rolleyes:

the link you have is actually really low res? or am i hitting the wrong link or something?
Sorry not sure how the link got busted. Picasa is now randomly scaleing the images for me when I get a link from their site, not sure what they changed.
Here is the proper link followed by my Xoom picasa album so far, it IS NSFW.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_EPgwaGQmgXg/TXR7qzenuuI/AAAAAAAAJag/_VBA3RMMivE/PinUp.jpg

https://picasaweb.google.com/wallshare/XoomWalls#

Top Liked Posts