fanSte

Jun 8, 2008
Tilburg
//edit 3:

https://twitter.com/#!/SamMobiles/status/194122966190133249

29163675.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

//edit 2:

Android v3.2 for the 10.1v confirmed by Vodafone!!

http://community.vodafone.com.au/t5/iPhone-and-Android/Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-and-Galaxy-Tab-10-1v-owners-We-have-news-for/m-p/54699/message-uid/54699/highlight/true#U54699

eindelijk.png

//edit 1:

It's confirmed by Vodafone!! Android v3.1: CLICK

vod.png

vod2.png

https://twitter.com/#!/SamFirmware/status/95530078183751680

tweetgi.png

Last edited:

masterant86

Jul 7, 2011
Pfff "under discussion" ? The update should already be out ! Great tab but Samsung is really late with the update.. really annoying because the 3.0.1 stock sucks!

masterant86

Jul 7, 2011
Yeah, I also read something like that.. but common'.. the P7500 was relased after the P7100 and the update was ready short after the release.. Well Samsung support (Netherlands) couldn't tell me anything about the update.. really lame if you ask me.

nepcono

Jun 19, 2011
Just contacted samsung 2 weeks ago, and they told me there will be an update for the P7100 but they couldn't tell me when it will be released.

I'm a bit disappointed about it, because I cannot return the tablet 10.1v anymore. Because I really want an update for the 10.1v because it is superior to the 10.1

Greetings,

Ronald

FricoRico

Sep 23, 2010
Reactions: T.A Blet

T.A Blet

Jun 11, 2011
Thanks for the tip.
You know!, I'm a real novice in this flash, unlock bootloader Android stuff.
I really haven't looked at it yet, but I will if updates are not coming soon.

ekaz

Apr 24, 2010
Lousy support by samsung and especially vodafone! It's my own fault I bought this tablet. I should have learned from my previous purchase of HTC magic (vodafone), which didn't get any single firmware upgrade. Without the condribution of the custom ROM developers, I would have been stuck to version 1.5 (cupcake).
It's a pity that they don't support their products. It's no use to roll out a really good product, without support. They are pushing people to iOS. At least if you own an apple product, you are sure that you will get updates for a period of time.

awakatanka

Jul 5, 2011
woerden

nepcono

Jun 19, 2011
Can we do something about it.

I contacted vodafone technical support, and they told me there will be an update but they couldn't tell me when, it was depending on samsung :mad:

Inderdaad kastje naar de muur wat nergens over gaat. Vindt het ronduit belachelijk dat het op zo'n manier moet, weet wel als er geen update komt een van die 2 partijen mijn tablet om gaat wisselen, alhoewel de 10.1 mindere camera kwaliteit heeft.

Maar kunnen we er niks aan doen ?
Ik bedoel met zijn allen vodafone en samsung mailen enz ...

E-Nygma

Dec 27, 2010
Can we do something about it.

I contacted vodafone technical support, and they told me there will be an update but they couldn't tell me when, it was depending on samsung :mad:

Inderdaad kastje naar de muur wat nergens over gaat. Vindt het ronduit belachelijk dat het op zo'n manier moet, weet wel als er geen update komt een van die 2 partijen mijn tablet om gaat wisselen, alhoewel de 10.1 mindere camera kwaliteit heeft.

#samsungvodafonefail

But at least they're working on it....

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium App

awakatanka

Jul 5, 2011
woerden
thinking about to sell it and buy a xoom, thats a tab that get fast updates for now. apple does it better with updating there product, they support also there older products for a while. for now it looks like samung drops support for older product when they have a new product.

Sent from my GT-P7x00 using XDA App

Reactions: bergoulle

fanSte

Jun 8, 2008
Tilburg
Meanwhile firmwares P7500XWKG9 (CSC = OXXKG3) (Android 3.1) and P7500XXKG7 (CSC = OXAKG7) (Android 3.1) for the P7500 are leaked, please Samsung, bring Android 3.1 to the P7100!! :)

FricoRico

Sep 23, 2010
thinking about to sell it and buy a xoom, thats a tab that get fast updates for now. apple does it better with updating there product, they support also there older products for a while. for now it looks like samung drops support for older product when they have a new product.

Sent from my GT-P7x00 using XDA App

If you plan on getting a Xoom, get one in France, there is a deal over here where the tablet is only 429 eur. I believe its simlock free, I've seem it laying around at a phone store over in France. Its a big difference from the 699 eur that they ask in the Netherlands.

Other than that I like my Tab, it has a better screen than the Xoom, but is also lighter and the chance for official Touchwiz support is nice too. I like the Touchwiz that I use right now. Granted that the Xoom has better development going on right now.

T.A Blet

Jun 11, 2011

Support op SamsungWorld zegt juist dat Vodafone updates verzorgt.
Voor mij geen Samsung 10.1 meer.
Ik wacht op de grote soft en hardware update in September.

ARCHOS ;)

emirem

Mar 14, 2009
Samfirmware news:)
Samsung is ready. But Vodafone is waiting!!! Android 3.1 for P7100 / Galaxy Tab 10.1" Vodafone.

Sent from my GT-P7500 which is in fact P7100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts