[23.apr.2013] *COLLECTION OF THE BEST APP/GAMES FOR ANDROID* 165 apps - 200 games!!!

Search This thread

RaVi_SaNgWaN

Jul 3, 2013
Gurgaon
Crime city missing from the list..

unnamed.jpg

View attachment 2090040

View attachment 2090041

Great game.
Must download and play..:cool::good:

b3er

Mar 9, 2011
Jul 4, 2013
Hey guys... can u give me a recommendation of video player that can play hd videos running smoothly?
I`ve tried mx player and dice player.. but both are not satiesfied yet.. still have some lag when play hd formats..
I`m using ideapad k1

azrash

Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys... can u give me a recommendation of video player that can play hd videos running smoothly?
I`ve tried mx player and dice player.. but both are not satiesfied yet.. still have some lag when play hd formats..
I`m using ideapad k1

Perhaps you can re encode the video to a lower bit rate. I'd recommend using handbrake.

Flowed from my Nexus⁴ using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jul 4, 2013
Perhaps you can re encode the video to a lower bit rate. I'd recommend using handbrake.

Hemm good idea.. but, doesnt`it takes times to re encode the video?
Anyway, how can i know, the bit rate of the videos?
And how can i know, maximum bit rate that can be played by my device?

azrash

Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hemm good idea.. but, doesnt`it takes times to re encode the video?
Anyway, how can i know, the bit rate of the videos?
And how can i know, maximum bit rate that can be played by my device?

The time needed depends on the source file, the the settings used by the encoder and also the computer.

I'd recommend using the presets available in handbrake, if I am not mistaken there are presets for Android devices. Also, you can do a search on how to encode for Android devices with handbrake on Google, normally the guides would give you a rough number for the bit rate.

My suggestion is to try and encode a 5 minutes clip of the videos and try it at your tablet. Stick with the preset default settings. Best container format would be either mp4 or mkv.

Once you have find a comfortable settings, you can queue your other videos into handbrake as well.

Other options are using plex, but that'll cost money and I am not well versed with it.

Reactions: myson_aeroplanino
Jul 4, 2013
The time needed depends on the source file, the the settings used by the encoder and also the computer.

I'd recommend using the presets available in handbrake, if I am not mistaken there are presets for Android devices. Also, you can do a search on how to encode for Android devices with handbrake on Google, normally the guides would give you a rough number for the bit rate.

My suggestion is to try and encode a 5 minutes clip of the videos and try it at your tablet. Stick with the preset default settings. Best container format would be either mp4 or mkv.

Once you have find a comfortable settings, you can queue your other videos into handbrake as well.

Other options are using plex, but that'll cost money and I am not well versed with it.

Okay.. thanks for ur information...
I try to google it:good:

RaVi_SaNgWaN

Jul 3, 2013
Gurgaon
I`m using ideapad k1

Try mobo player as it works with all types of video formats (need to choose "software decoding" mode in most cases) . It uses subtitle formats such as SRT, ASS, and SAA . It should solve your problem .

Top Liked Posts