Wireless back covers that aren't faux leather.

Search This thread

PhattieM

Feb 9, 2011
I absolutely hate the back cover on the note 3 (faux leather? bleh). Is there any replacement back cover I can get that has wireless charging capability?

I don't really want to use a compatible case, because I hate cases and I'm a firm believer in keeping the thin form factor of the phone.

imstill@g

Jun 6, 2007
OnePlus 9
I absolutely hate the back cover on the note 3 (faux leather? bleh). Is there any replacement back cover I can get that has wireless charging capability?

I don't really want to use a compatible case, because I hate cases and I'm a firm believer in keeping the thin form factor of the phone.

Basically, I think your best bet is to grab a wireless charging module,grab any back that you want after that.

imstill@g

Jun 6, 2007
OnePlus 9
Any suggestions? I've seen the metalish one. I've spent about two hours looking and haven't found much for just a plain back that isn't faux.

Looked here and there, definitely not the metal ones, here issue with them causing interference with signal. Everyone it seems is in love with the faux leather thing going on here. Amazon is where I usually dig around. If I see something, Ill let you know