[Q] root files

Search This thread

Desertio

Sep 11, 2011
Houston, TX
Blackview S8
OnePlus 6T
I broke my g flex screen the other day and I just got my replacement phone in. I tried taking to titanium backup file from my broken phone so I can put it on the new one but the backup doesn't copy over. Just an empty folder that says titanium backup. I tried copying the files themselves but to no avail. What can I do? I need my backup files but it is like I don't have the authority to copy them or cut them. Any ideas? thanks

brittoking

Apr 12, 2008
I broke my g flex screen the other day and I just got my replacement phone in. I tried taking to titanium backup file from my broken phone so I can put it on the new one but the backup doesn't copy over. Just an empty folder that says titanium backup. I tried copying the files themselves but to no avail. What can I do? I need my backup files but it is like I don't have the authority to copy them or cut them. Any ideas? thanks

I think TB has the option to send to Dropbox so you can then download onto another device readily and easily

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
I've done this before with no problem, but you should put a copy in cloud.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

You getting an error message or something?