[Q] S2 rebooting itself with KK

Search This thread

juanqui1893

Mar 10, 2011
Quito
Hi guys, I got a prob, my S2 reboots alone with CM11 "Kitkat" after I lock the screen, with every rom like, SOKP, RR KK and more, but this doesnt happen with CM10.2 or Android 4.3 and below, I tried, format SD-Card, cache's, format system, preload, data, android.secure, and reinstall the rom and Gapps and everything but the problem persist. The power button its Ok. Now im with Android 4.2.2 with Resurrection 4.0.7 the last JB ROM, I hope you guys can help me

Thanks

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Flash stock firmware with Odin and test for reboots. Always good to go back to stock and test if there are problems there too. After a day or so if you have no problems go back to custom and try a... different ROM maybe?

Reactions: Hopper8

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
Its known bug wirh kitkat soft reboots. Is related to kernel too. Check philz dori and apollo kernel. Maybe that helped. I had couple of roms cm11 and every had a bug with soft reboots but not often meybe once per day or twice. Last rom i had installed was wizzedkat and for me was the best based on stock 4.1.2 with additional features

Wysłane z mojego D5503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Its known bug wirh kitkat soft reboots. Is related to kernel too. Check philz dori and apollo kernel. Maybe that helped. I had couple of roms cm11 and every had a bug with soft reboots but not often meybe once per day or twice. Last rom i had installed was wizzedkat and for me was the best based on stock 4.1.2 with additional features

Wysłane z mojego D5503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

A bug!! Really!! That must be a s2 only bug. And as you named names of ROMs have you never tried alliance rom 4.1.2 tw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash stock firmware with Odin and test for reboots. Always good to go back to stock and test if there are problems there too. After a day or so if you have no problems go back to custom and try a... different ROM maybe?