[Q] Need help w/ LG G2

Search This thread

Ethansev

Jul 16, 2014
So I got an unlocked Verizon-VS980 LG G2 (I have t-mobile) and when I first started the phone it could connect to the t-mobile service right away, however after a few minutes of playing with the phone, it knows there is a sim card, but is not connected to t-mobile. The only way I can get this to work is to switch over to an AOSP rom but I really want to use a stock one. Currently using Xdabbeb and it's still not working. Any help would be great!

Last edited:

Sfkn2

Feb 10, 2009
Seattle, WA
So I got an unlocked LG G2 (I have t-mobile) and when I first started the phone it could connect to the t-mobile service right away, however after a few minutes of playing with the phone, it knows there is a sim card, but is not connected to t-mobile. The only way I can get this to work is to switch over to an AOSP rom but I really want to use a stock one. Currently using Xdabbeb and it's still not working. Any help would be great!

What are your APN settings?

Ethansev

Jul 16, 2014
If this is any help, I've used Mahdi rom and it worked but, but I hate using Google camera and most custom cameras don't support it. Also the battery life isn't where i like it to be (using greenify and all the other what nots)

Critical Detox

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 28, 2010
Parts Unknown
If this is any help, I've used Mahdi rom and it worked but, but I hate using Google camera and most custom cameras don't support it. Also the battery life isn't where i like it to be (using greenify and all the other what nots)

When you got the device did you buy it from someone and did it already have a rom installed?

To make this quicker you can email me at "nightmareempire1@gmail.com" so that we're not waiting for responses on here for hours.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited: