[Wallpapers][MDPI][Android 4.2 JB] Stock Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Wallpapers

Search This thread

hsn97

Jul 8, 2012
Karachi
Hi guys, im here with the newly released/announced Andorid 4.2 Stock Wallpapers. The wallpapers are obviously not my work, they are from Google, ive just got the wallpapers and RESIZED each and every wallpaper to MDPI resolution.
Enjoy!

If u want the wallpapers in any other resolution , tell me ill surely do it for u :)

Note: There are 14 Wallpapers included in the pack.

Instructions:

1. Its not a flashable zip so make sure to extract it first.
2. Extract in any folder and apply as a normal wallpaper.
3. Press Thanks.

DOWNLOAD:

Jelly Bean 4.2 Wallpapers [MDPI]

Screenshot:

vrErs.png

Last edited:

R. SAINT

Sep 26, 2012
Sorry for the trouble, link is fixed now :)

Remember to press thanks.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium

Done..
I want live wallpaper in one zip n add free version for our little pico.. s3 Lwp, galaxy note 2, jb lwp n sum other top lwp in a zip..
Share dat if u can... :)

Prm593

Jun 5, 2013
jaipur
Hi guys, im here with the newly released/announced Andorid 4.2 Stock Wallpapers. The wallpapers are obviously not my work, they are from Google, ive just got the wallpapers and RESIZED each and every wallpaper to MDPI resolution.
Enjoy!

If u want the wallpapers in any other resolution , tell me ill surely do it for u :)

Note: There are 14 Wallpapers included in the pack.

DOWNLOAD:

Jelly Bean 4.2 Wallpapers [MDPI]

Screenshot:

vrErs.png
pls buddy can u do them in full hd resolution for my desktop ..1920*1080..thnks buddy..

G

GuestD2139

Can you do wallpapers for galaxy note 2 running aokp mr1 build 6? I'm not exactly sure if it's XHDPI but I think it is. The resolution is 1440 by 1280 for scrolling wallpapers that will work on galaxy note 2

Top Liked Posts