[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.0.1|OTA|AddOns|Themes|Small-Stable-Simple|[14/5/12]

What kernel do you want in the next version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai

Please Visit RazerX's Site by Clicking On the Image ^^

ALL Credits for Theme and Original Development go to Him. Please Donate for Aiding Further Developments.

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE FLASH THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

People who are new to Flashing / Installing Roms, Please read Instructions in Post No. 3 below. If you still can't figure it out, PM me or post in the Thread before trying, it's better than bricking your Phone. Also remember, sometimes i can't give reply instantly so please bear with me and have patience.:)

Features:
-Fully themed rom (system and apps).

-AOKP amazing features.

-Supercharger values in service.jar - launcher never gets killed automatically now when you play big games.

-Blue square battery mod instead of circle battery mod in Blue version, white circle battery icon in Black version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:
Check the link in my sig.

Support the Team :
Razer(x): (LINK)
Etoy: (LINK)
Bhuvan Goyal: (LINK)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads :
ROMS:

LBR 1.0.1

Old Downloads:
Infinitum V2.2

Themes:

Blue
Green

Animations: [For all versions]
Chaos Revenge
Rubik
Vortex
STOCK

Infinitum Blue V 2.1
Infinitum Black V 2.1
Infinitum V 2.0
MD5:2D9130A3B0D5D58D424A7F875D355887

Blue Infinitum 1.1.0
MD5 for Blue Infinitum: DC3A85D7EA2A45BF3A46A306C38AF52F
Black Infinitum 1.1.0
MD5 for Black Infinitum:7B306F104B0379A58E2F01D804419EF5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
CM Team
roman and whole aokp team(sethyx, zaphod, whitehawkxx, nitroZ and everyone else)
PAWITP(brought ics to sgs with team icssgs)
Onecosmic and team icssgs
etoy
razer(x)(team member)
evilisto
Purpleraintoxicity
Krarvind for his huge ram patch
ALL KERNEL DEVS (cause I keep switching from kernel to kernel) -
Pawitp again
Stratosk
Tk-glitch
Sixstringsg

All animation makers.
Zeitgeist

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ISSUES IF EVERYTHING IS NOT WIPED.ALSO READ AT LEAST PREVIOUS 5 PAGES AND SEARCH THE THREAD TO SEE IF YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED.THANKS

Last edited:

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Changelog: V 2.1
Based on AOKP B32 [4.0.4]
Glitch Bigmem Kernel Beta.
Huge mem patch in rom (Total 383 mb ram)
Stock animations.
Apex Launcher added.
Square battery mod.
Fast charge (Enable in NStools)(Please disable this to use USB storage in PC)
Supercharger values in services.jar​

Installation Instructions:
Coming from Froyo :eek::rolleyes: :
1.Flash to Stock GB WITH Bootloaders [I897 or I9000 doesn't matter].
2.Flash Custom recovery (CWM).[Flash any custom kernel to get CWM]
3.Reboot to CWM recovery and Flash CM7/MIUI.
4.From CM7/MIUI, Reboot to Recovery, WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum Rom.

Coming from GB Samung Rom:
Start from Step no.3 Above ^^.

Coming from CM7/MIUI:
WIPE Everything and Flash Infinitum Rom

Coming from Other ICS Roms:
Reboot to Recovery WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum.

Last edited:

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
DO'S:
WIPE Everything before flashing Infinitum.
Be on I897/I9000 Bootloaders.
Always Check your Downloads with provided MD5 checksums, Incomplete downloads can cause unnecessary headaches.
Give the Rom some time to settle after 1st time flash.
Give the Battery some Charge Cycles before bashing battery life.
Be patient i will answer your queries as far as possible, But bear in mind I am NOT the Original Developer of the ROM, and hence may not know about a lot of things, be sporting and help me out when you can.

DONT'S:
Restore System Apps from TIBU, it will cause FC's and crashes.
Ask for ETA's. Please.
Expect your phone to do your Chores.

Still editing.

Last edited:

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]:

1. Face Unlock???
A. No Face Unlock will not be included as we don't have FFC.

2. My Phone Signal is too Low / Not reliable?
A. Please visit THIS Thread by Oxicottin for modems and pick one for your Area.Be sure to use the one's titled ICS.

3. I get assert error status '7' when installing the rom?
A. Install Glitch kernel first from CM7/MIUI, glitch doesn't check updater-script and build.prop, and will let you install the rom.

4. Deep Idle is not working an i get SOD?
A. There is an issue with our phones, and it isn't working yet. [Personally, i can confirm if you are on I9000 bootloaders, it does work, but the difference is not that big and hence is not recommended.

5. Android OS is consuming lot of battery???
A. It is not consuming lot of battery, it is a bug in 4.0.3 that displays high consumption, it has been solved in 4.0.4 and it will be implemented in this rom in the future versions.

Last edited:

b-eock

Dec 30, 2010
Dallas, Texas
How do you always get first? Do you run a bot or something? :D:confused::D

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Yahh I run a bot ;) no I just happen to get on and see it ;P

Thanks Guys, But seriously B-eock, you are too fast! It took me just 5-6 secs to post the 2nd one after OP and when i did you had already Posted

Links are UP. :D
This is my 1st attempt at porting so be considerate.:D

I am sorry if you need anything there just let me know and you can use my post if you want :D

shaker2k

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg,mb
Wow. I mean this is seriously fast. I'm downloading my apps syncing and typing this. There is no lag!
Love the humor in the install.
Will test it tonight.
Thanks ani!

Reactions: anishz

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Holla Guys, how is it going??
Almost 60 downloads and only 2 people replied back?
Please share your experience, even if it is not good. I can take constructive criticism. Though i am not the Original Developer, but still i can help as far as possible for me.

Also i request everyone to READ POST nos. 1,3,4 and 5 and then reply here (NOTE: I will randomly keep updating it as required). If you guys want me to add / remove anything from the posts (except the 1st post) please feel free to comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcurtis369

shaker2k

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg,mb
I'd love to reply but it is working very good. But Facebook sync not working. No themed swype!

Reactions: anishz

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
I'd love to reply but it is working very good. But Facebook sync not working. No themed swype!

Thank you very much, I have asked for help on this matter, as personally I don't use Facebook. Hopefully it will get solved sooner than later.

Swype, i will talk to Original themer Razer(x) and see if it can be done. It is not included in his base theme, so chances are slim.

Also for everyone, if Facebook sync is not working, Friendcaster can be used as an alternative, for Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please Visit RazerX's Site by Clicking On the Image ^^

ALL Credits for Theme and Original Development go to Him. Please Donate for Aiding Further Developments.

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE FLASH THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

People who are new to Flashing / Installing Roms, Please read Instructions in Post No. 3 below. If you still can't figure it out, PM me or post in the Thread before trying, it's better than bricking your Phone. Also remember, sometimes i can't give reply instantly so please bear with me and have patience.:)

Features:
    -Fully themed rom (system and apps).

-AOKP amazing features.

-Supercharger values in service.jar - launcher never gets killed automatically now when you play big games.

-Blue square battery mod instead of circle battery mod in Blue version, white circle battery icon in Black version.

Screenshots:
    Check the link in my sig.

Support the Team :
    Razer(x): (LINK)
    Etoy: (LINK)
    Bhuvan Goyal: (LINK)

Downloads :
    ROMS:

LBR 1.0.1

Old Downloads:
    Infinitum V2.2

Themes:

Blue
    Green

Animations: [For all versions]
    Chaos Revenge
    Rubik
    Vortex
    STOCK

Infinitum Blue V 2.1
    Infinitum Black V 2.1
    Infinitum V 2.0
    MD5:2D9130A3B0D5D58D424A7F875D355887

Blue Infinitum 1.1.0
    MD5 for Blue Infinitum: DC3A85D7EA2A45BF3A46A306C38AF52F
    Black Infinitum 1.1.0
    MD5 for Black Infinitum:7B306F104B0379A58E2F01D804419EF5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
    CM Team
    roman and whole aokp team(sethyx, zaphod, whitehawkxx, nitroZ and everyone else)
    PAWITP(brought ics to sgs with team icssgs)
    Onecosmic and team icssgs
    etoy
    razer(x)(team member)
    evilisto
    Purpleraintoxicity
    Krarvind for his huge ram patch
    ALL KERNEL DEVS (cause I keep switching from kernel to kernel) -
    Pawitp again
    Stratosk
    Tk-glitch
    Sixstringsg

All animation makers.
    Zeitgeist

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ISSUES IF EVERYTHING IS NOT WIPED.ALSO READ AT LEAST PREVIOUS 5 PAGES AND SEARCH THE THREAD TO SEE IF YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED.THANKS
    Changelog: V 2.1
    Based on AOKP B32 [4.0.4]
    Glitch Bigmem Kernel Beta.
    Huge mem patch in rom (Total 383 mb ram)
    Stock animations.
    Apex Launcher added.
    Square battery mod.
    Fast charge (Enable in NStools)(Please disable this to use USB storage in PC)
    Supercharger values in services.jar​

Installation Instructions:
    Coming from Froyo :eek::rolleyes: :
    1.Flash to Stock GB WITH Bootloaders [I897 or I9000 doesn't matter].
    2.Flash Custom recovery (CWM).[Flash any custom kernel to get CWM]
    3.Reboot to CWM recovery and Flash CM7/MIUI.
    4.From CM7/MIUI, Reboot to Recovery, WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum Rom.

Coming from GB Samung Rom:
    Start from Step no.3 Above ^^.

Coming from CM7/MIUI:
    WIPE Everything and Flash Infinitum Rom

Coming from Other ICS Roms:
    Reboot to Recovery WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum.

As you may know, b31 is out :D

I am patiently waiting for your 4.0.4 based version. I flashed b30 and b31, but I can't stay away from the themeing of this ROM.

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, actually this weekend hasn't been the best for me, had lot of problems, but we are trying our best.
    The other team members from I9000 thread are working really hard, infact most of the work is done by Bhuvan W.R.T mods and such. We are trying to compile from source and build the rom. Before i was trying to download the source but due to my net speeds it is impossible (45-60 kbps) :eek:, so now our friend has agreed to download and compile for us. So please bear with me for some time.
    I just want to chime back in here and say that this rom has been completely rocking my socks! Thank you for all your work in porting! Every bit of lag and such that have tainted my ICS experience thus far seem to be not present in Infinitum.

The few problems I've had can be pinned down to other things. For example, I had some issues with getting the dialer to launch (resulting in much anger and invented swear words) but it turns out that Go Launcher had an update the very next day that addressed that problem.

Battery life has been more than acceptable too.

Thanks!

Thanks for the appreciation. It will get more awesome in the coming days.

Just IN, the rom is OFFICIAL now, Not a PORT.;)
    uploadfromtaptalk1333334379742.jpgcoming soon. ;)