[Tool] [Easy to use] Android Toolkit

Search This thread
Jan 30, 2013
Solin
I am really happy to share my new project with you and contribute to this great forum. I have been developing this project for a half of a year and I have finished about one month ago. I am proud to announce you that I have finished Android Toolkit. :D

Android Toolkit is an app for Android device managment and modification. It has a built in ADB Tools, Fastboot Tools and custom recovery flasher and much more. There is also support for Remote ADB control. There is also Android ADB Backup/Restore tool and Root Exploit (only installs Superuser.apk in system). Currently, there are only 3 devices for recovery flashing and TWRP flashing is still in development.

A whole project was developed using C# and WPF technology. You need to have installed .Net Framework 4.5 to run this app.

Home
Home.png

Home enables running other tools from app and updating the database.

Devices
Devices.png

Device shows the latest info about your device and validates root permissions of your device.

ADB
ADB.png

ADB features include:
-Push/Pull
-Copy/Move/Delete
-Install/Remove app
-Sideload
-Remote ADB
RemoteADB.png

Fastboot
Fastboot.png

Fastboot features include:
-Boot
-Flash
-Unlock/Lock bootloader
-HTC Unlock
-CID tools
Advanced
Advanced.png

-Advanced includes ADB Backup tool as well as Universal Root (installs only superuser.apk and su) and also a logcat capture.
Recovery master
-Recovery master automatically downloads and flashes recovery to your device.
RecoveryMaster.png

Device restore
DeviceRestore.png

-Device restore performs "hard reset".
Zip flasher
-Zip flasher flashes .zip to your device.
ZipFlasher.png

Code:
Download:
[URL="https://onedrive.live.com/download?resid=208A5A6CB2859845%211235"]Download[/URL]

I will appreciate any kind of a suggestion or a critic because I am 14 and I think that this project can help you.
Do you want contribute? No problem, Android Toolkit is open-source and here is the repository:
Link
Web

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am really happy to share my new project with you and contribute to this great forum. I have been developing this project for a half of a year and I have finished about one month ago. I am proud to announce you that I have finished Android Toolkit. :D

Android Toolkit is an app for Android device managment and modification. It has a built in ADB Tools, Fastboot Tools and custom recovery flasher and much more. There is also support for Remote ADB control. There is also Android ADB Backup/Restore tool and Root Exploit (only installs Superuser.apk in system). Currently, there are only 3 devices for recovery flashing and TWRP flashing is still in development.

A whole project was developed using C# and WPF technology. You need to have installed .Net Framework 4.5 to run this app.

Home
    Home.png

Home enables running other tools from app and updating the database.

Devices
    Devices.png

Device shows the latest info about your device and validates root permissions of your device.

ADB
    ADB.png

ADB features include:
    -Push/Pull
    -Copy/Move/Delete
    -Install/Remove app
    -Sideload
    -Remote ADB
    RemoteADB.png

Fastboot
    Fastboot.png

Fastboot features include:
    -Boot
    -Flash
    -Unlock/Lock bootloader
    -HTC Unlock
    -CID tools
    Advanced
    Advanced.png

-Advanced includes ADB Backup tool as well as Universal Root (installs only superuser.apk and su) and also a logcat capture.
    Recovery master
    -Recovery master automatically downloads and flashes recovery to your device.
    RecoveryMaster.png

Device restore
    DeviceRestore.png

-Device restore performs "hard reset".
    Zip flasher
    -Zip flasher flashes .zip to your device.
    ZipFlasher.png

Code:
    Download:
    [URL="https://onedrive.live.com/download?resid=208A5A6CB2859845%211235"]Download[/URL]

I will appreciate any kind of a suggestion or a critic because I am 14 and I think that this project can help you.
    Do you want contribute? No problem, Android Toolkit is open-source and here is the repository:
    Link
    Web