[Q] Tuvva Elemental – Root or CyanogenMod?

Search This thread

GatesDA

Feb 2, 2014
It's an obscure device so this is a long shot, but does anyone know how to flash the Tuvva Elemental or at least root it? Kingo and the CyanogenMod installer both detect it as an international Galaxy S II, and the specs are pretty similar: Cortex A9, Mali-400, 1GB RAM, and both top out at Android 4.1. If I hook it up to a computer, it's detected but drivers aren't found. I've tried swapping in Samsung's drivers and the drivers from the Android SDK, but the Android Debug Bridge still doesn't recognize it as connected.

dermousis

Jan 29, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
It's an obscure device so this is a long shot, but does anyone know how to flash the Tuvva Elemental or at least root it? Kingo and the CyanogenMod installer both detect it as an international Galaxy S II, and the specs are pretty similar: Cortex A9, Mali-400, 1GB RAM, and both top out at Android 4.1. If I hook it up to a computer, it's detected but drivers aren't found. I've tried swapping in Samsung's drivers and the drivers from the Android SDK, but the Android Debug Bridge still doesn't recognize it as connected.

Here's a page with Rockchip RK3066 drivers, tools and stuff.
flashmyandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?4364-Rockchip-RK3066-RK3188-Tools-and-Stuff

You will find adb usb drivers, and also rockchip drivers for use in bootloader mode and RKBatchTool.

I hope you'll find any custom rom and recovery, because I have an Tuvva Power Play GameTab (same chipset) and haven't found anything compatible with my device so far.

Of course don't forget to make a nandroid backup before you flash anything. ;)