The Waiting Room - Off-Topic Chat

Search This thread

shamid1369

May 3, 2013
While everyone is waiting for their phones, I thought I would start a thread where we could just talk without worrying about going off-topic. If you want to talk about how other phones compare to the ATT HTC One, rant about rotten fruit and the vegetables that use them, etc, than this is the place.

Just please remember that all of the forum rules still apply here though. ;)

:?

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
MAKE a NANDROID PEOPLE
I swear
I see more OMGWTFBBQ my phone is bootlooping/bricked/fsckd what do I do???
Threads in this forum than ANY I have ever participated in.

bbedward

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 6, 2010
Cleveland, OH
I'm not sure if I should go to AT&T after work today to try to exchange my one :crying: . (Dead Pixels). I just dread trying to point out the 4-6 pixels to the rep and look crazy.

DJSLINKARD

Jul 15, 2011
St. Louis
I'm not sure if I should go to AT&T after work today to try to exchange my one :crying: . (Dead Pixels). I just dread trying to point out the 4-6 pixels to the rep and look crazy.

Dude... My first One had a single dead pixel and I marched right in there and got it exchanged. What are they gonna say, no? Go get a new one NOW!

matuka123

Jan 13, 2011
Rovaniemi
Love my HTC ONE Silver 32GB ^^. I had a SGS2 before.

And that NFC etc thing is super impressive indeed! :eek:

(OMG, accidentally posted on the AT&T forums, misclick, well, anyway, that's OK. can't delete the message (yet) either i believe.)

Last edited:

warstalker

Jun 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
Ordered the HTC One this week and it is scheduled to arrive at the house tomorrow. I am a long time iPhone user and wasn't sure about the switch to Android.

I've watched plenty of reviews on the new phones on the market and finally decided on the HTC One over the S4. Finally time to retire the iPhone.

rickymh19

Apr 17, 2013
at&t sofware update

hey guys. just got the HTC ONE....I was just wondering if anybody could explain,
1.why does the htc one have an "AT&T software update"? does it update the baseband or the bloatware it comes with it?
2. if i decide to install a custom rom on it, will i still be able to get the att software updates? in other words is it important?

thanks in advanced

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so great news went online to htcdev.com and TOTALLY unocked my bootloader tonight. pics to prove!

first pic taken from my computer/tv which shows the step to unlock. next pic is where the phone itself prompted me to unlock it and all the stuff that went along with it (full wipe btw!) and last but not least, bootloader unlock at the top of the screen :)

And I am in cwm and rooted :) the methods for the international version work for us too!! Pics for the non believers Lol
    Did you lose the apps that the international version did when unlocking? I believe it was the flashlight, ringtone trimmer, sound recorder and calculator?

yup and then I got an OTA update earlier today and failed the verification check so it didn't do it.
    Awesome. Could you run this command fastboot getvar all and post the results here, or over here in mikes thread? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2223236&page=3
    That would help tremendously to figure out what the ATT MID number is. Thanks and Congrats! lol

fastboot getvar all
    INFOversion: 0.5
    INFOversion-bootloader: 1.44.0000
    INFOversion-baseband: 4A.13.3231.20
    INFOversion-cpld: None
    INFOversion-microp: None
    INFOversion-main: 1.26.502.6
    INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
    INFOserialno: HT33TW903259
    INFOimei: MOD EDIT: Don't post your IMEI.
    INFOmeid: 00000000000000
    INFOproduct: m7_ul
    INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
    INFOmodelid: PN0712000
    INFOcidnum: CWS__001
    INFObattery-status: good
    INFObattery-voltage: 4258mV
    INFOpartition-layout: Generic
    INFOsecurity: on
    INFObuild-mode: SHIP
    INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
    getvar:all FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))
    finished. total time: 0.042s

this is what I am getting.
    The logo is that big of a deal? It's one of the least obtrusive they've ever done.
    Finally got the seeding device in our store. Was able to play with it most of the day. Pretty much sold on it. I will wait for the black model though.

C4822A4B-BF4B-490F-A8E8-AB0342405CFE-2003-000000F2AED2F9E5_zps7eade216.jpg

111EDFAD-B172-4FCC-9892-EDAC3AC778A4-2003-000000F2D3DAFDEB_zpsccac02f9.jpg

Put it on the samsung stand just cos:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium