Microphone wont work with Droid Maxx

Search This thread

yzbat

Feb 9, 2012
Not sure what my problem is but this is the 4th droid maxx that I have gone through now where the microphone on the phone will all of the sudden stop working. If I use bluetooth or a headphones with a mic it works just fine but if I am trying to just use my handset no one can here me. I had thought that it had something to do with my headphones that I was using but I was using the handset and after a phone call it all of the sudden the next phone call that came in they could not here me. I have also tried being on bluetooth and then changing it back to the handset and that doesnt work. I dont know what to do I like the phone so much but verizon told me that i would have to switch to a different one if I wanted to replace it again.

Khanusma

Jun 7, 2010
Could it be an app? Have you tried it just with everything default for a day or two? Not adding any apps or accounts except gmail? You could try starting there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

yzbat

Feb 9, 2012
Could it be an app? Have you tried it just with everything default for a day or two? Not adding any apps or accounts except gmail? You could try starting there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

No its not an app because on my third phone that I had it only lasted a day before it even started I did a factory reset and cleared everything off and still the same issue.