Facebook: see blocked content

Search This thread

PieOfJustice

Feb 15, 2011
Error: GPS Unavailable
Capitalization is to be used to distinguish the beginning word of a sentence and any pronoun or subject such as a person or place.

Sent from my MIUI SCH-i500

douchebag-56720.jpg

fuzzy_wuzzy1

Jul 29, 2011
tried it on someone and it started loading but then said there are no photo albums.
it worked but is STILL doesnt show anything! even on wall or info, they're all blank

xPreSiDenT

Aug 14, 2007
Boston
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Yep instead of fixing the bug it seems they've just blocked all pictures for you except for people in your friends lists. I'm not getting any pictures for anyone except for friends at the moment. And that's on all pages like my friends profiles etc. It does go into the photos tab but just shows no albums.

neato4u

Jun 12, 2008
well.. if you go to full version (desktop) facebook.. the photos ARE accessible. Just that on mobile version, it does not show this feature.

I guess it's not a breach and I reckon fb would do anything to stop this..

twistededge

Jul 8, 2010
well.. if you go to full version (desktop) facebook.. the photos ARE accessible. Just that on mobile version, it does not show this feature.

I guess it's not a breach and I reckon fb would do anything to stop this..

Doesn't seem to work for me. Tried via the app, via the mobile browser on phone and via desktop. Guess they fixed this.

mjben

I haven't tried this, but generally speaking the security settings for the android based fb apps are almost non-existant. Seriously, I found out a while back that I could see more content on my app than on a web browser- and vice vs. People who I had limitations on the pc could see what I was posting. The security setting don't seem mean squat accross different platforms.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT: Some privacy settings will make this not work

Today I found a way to see anyone's profile as if they are your friend using the Facebook app for android.

Find a post they have commented on.

Tap on their profile pic in the comments

As their profile is loading quickly select the photos tab.

Now you can see their photos.. if you wait too long the page will load and you will be stuck on the basic profile info with the choice to add them as a friend.

Random and pointless but I found it interesting none the less

sent from my Atrix via XDA premium
    Knowing Facebook, and their app... this will be fixed in the next update, which is in a year or two... :facepalm:
    Capitalization is to be used to distinguish the beginning word of a sentence and any pronoun or subject such as a person or place.

Sent from my MIUI SCH-i500

douchebag-56720.jpg
    Holy crap, it actually works! Hahahah... just creeped a few profiles from some hunnies. Wow! lol :D
    Doesn't work for me..

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Try using on a few people. Anyone who gives limited access to their profile to even their friends won't work.

sent from my Atrix via XDA premium