pavel73

Aug 5, 2011
Bucharest
My review:

-superb ui
-performance great
-fast smootch
-you can feel the realt touchwizz
-battery absolutly superb i haved 8 hours 2g on and i shared threndig network to my friend i upload photos on my page and i was stayed on facebook and whatsapp all day

Can you try to make an fully cm7 touchwizz and android 4+ touchwizz interface or cm9/aosp ics with that sexy tooggle bar ?

Reactions: 21doni21

Abhishek_DK

Dec 29, 2011
Bengaluru(ಬೆಂಗಳೂರ)
Thank you very much :D

My review:

-superb ui
-performance great
-fast smootch
-you can feel the realt touchwizz
-battery absolutly superb i haved 8 hours 2g on and i shared threndig network to my friend i upload photos on my page and i was stayed on facebook and whatsapp all day

Can you try to make an fully cm7 touchwizz and android 4+ touchwizz interface or cm9/aosp ics with that sexy tooggle bar ?

Yes I Can @pavel73 I need to Rebuild my CM9 Touchwizz Rom but busy with work so testing is delayed I shall Port Kit Kat UI based Rom on CM7 with Best Battery and CM9 and CM10 Touchwized in few days to come and Thanks alot for you Review Bro I'm happy I worked on this battery thing alot I used 2450mah battery i used my phone for almost 2 days with 2g and wifi.

ahmetakin

Oct 18, 2013
Yes I Can @pavel73 I need to Rebuild my CM9 Touchwizz Rom but busy with work so testing is delayed I shall Port Kit Kat UI based Rom on CM7 with Best Battery and CM9 and CM10 Touchwized in few days to come and Thanks alot for you Review Bro I'm happy I worked on this battery thing alot I used 2450mah battery i used my phone for almost 2 days with 2g and wifi.

2450 mh..... what is your battery name Abhishek ?

pavel73

Aug 5, 2011
Bucharest
Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390296076047.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390296076047.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 104

pavel73

Aug 5, 2011
Bucharest
Fixed-Int2ext4+-Android-4.2.1
This is the name of the script and it works for me idk from where i download but it works

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda app-developers app

swat4samp

Feb 5, 2012
Google Pixel 7
ROM is fantastic but i think there are more performance scripts in init.d folder which may create problems in the future. I found 2 minor problems while using it till now: One is while selecting widget buttons, some toggles like reboot and shutdown are gone from status bar. Other one is in titanium backup app, it shows sdcard(app2sd) column with same memory as system rom (216mb(11.7mb free)). So are there any pre installed app2sd scripts? One more thing: flickering is present while opening/closing apps and sub menus and of course disabling animations solves it but still better look into it :eek:. Didnt check GPS, Battey, Data and Wifi but hope there wouldn't be any problems.

Summary: Can be used for daily usage :good:

Abhishek_DK

Dec 29, 2011
Bengaluru(ಬೆಂಗಳೂರ)
ROM is fantastic but i think there are more performance scripts in init.d folder which may create problems in the future. I found 2 minor problems while using it till now: One is while selecting widget buttons, some toggles like reboot and shutdown are gone from status bar. Other one is in titanium backup app, it shows sdcard(app2sd) column with same memory as system rom (216mb(11.7mb free)). So are there any pre installed app2sd scripts? One more thing: flickering is present while opening/closing apps and sub menus and of course disabling animations solves it but still better look into it :eek:. Didnt check GPS, Battey, Data and Wifi but hope there wouldn't be any problems.

Summary: Can be used for daily usage :good:

@swat4samp Thanks for your review I appreciate that and about app2sd I'm not sure about it still if u can help I shall remove it next build and also i shall remove other scripts too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Reserved

Here you can find the ROM download links:

Don't just Install and keep quite please SHARE your reviews and spread the word and do Hit THANKS for my work

Ultimate Stock Rom Version_1.0
    Ultimate Stock Rom Version_2.0
    Ultimate Stock Rom Version_3.0
    Ultimate Stock Rom Version_4.0

Oh Come on don't just download be generous HIT THANKS
    Code:
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]*** Disclaimer***
    /*
     * ~ DO READ THIS BEFORE ATTEMPTING~

* Iam not here to guarantee any successful PORTING. nor i am responsible
       for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or a broken device. YOU are
       choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger
       at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. But I will try
       my best to explain all the necessities, so you won't mess up your Device.
       ~THE END[/B][/SIZE]
    */[/COLOR]

Introduction

Hey guys I present you the Ultimate Stock Rom for our Galaxy Fit its more than a month of Testing and all I present you STOCK ROM as I have heard many telling that for our GFit no other ROM is as good as Stock. So try this ROM and feel the Touchwiz yourself.

In-case you want me to add feature please let me try not comparing this ROM with other I know every individual have different views respect other's work

Features

Tried to incorporate the whole feel or Touchwiz amap like
    - Launcher
    - UI with Sound
    - Lock-screen and few more.
    Please have a Look and share your reviews.

Installation instructions

1.Reboot into recovery
    2.Wipe data,factory reset
    3.Wipe cache
    4.Wipe dalvik cache
    5.Install zip from sd card
    6.After install reboot.
    7.Relax and Have some Coffee & :fingers-crossed:
    8.WOW there you got your Ultimate Stock ROM

Finally The Credit and Thanks

* @equilibriojh -> For giving me permission to Port this Rom for our Beloved Fit
    * @Raj joshi -> I took his Stcok ROM as Base
    * Other Folks who helped for in Original Build.
    * XDA Developers :D

if(You Did not hit THANKS for me then do HIT it to Appreciate my work OR DONATE to me,
    Else THANKS for your Appreciation I will work more on it to make more AWESOME)

15000 Download and Counting please hit THANKS to show appreciation to my work

XDA:DevDB Information
    Ultimate Stock ROM, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Fit GT 5670

Contributors
    Abhishek_DK, equilibriojh, Raj joshi
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
    Based On: Stock

Version Information

Created 2014-01-05
    Last Updated 2014-02-23
    Reserved

[!] Initial Build, where in few Glitches are there [!]
    [!] Build V2 [!]

- Included new package of SU with the ROM ZIP
    - Included S3 Fonts after my ROM being compared with other ROM :mad:
    - Water Drop sound in UI added for a Fan of touchwiz ROM :good:
    - Tweak included in build prop for Wifi
    - As for the issues with S4 Launcher as Fonts are not clear try using Stock Touchwiz Launcher Guys for now will try to sort it out for new build
    [!] Build V3 [!]

- New UI with Many Toggles and Swipe Notifications also Incuded.
    - Revised Build Prop
    - Removed few app's and a2sd, few other scripts smooth as before and so on :p
    [!] Build V4 [!]
    [/B]
    - Finally Touchwiz Launcher included - Thanks to @[B]Vishnu pv[/B]
    - S4 Lockscreen included - Thanks to @[B]Vishnu pv[/B]
    - New MMM , Clock & Memo and ........

Please Download and Hit thanks :D

<!> No MAJOR Bugs or any if found please report <!>
    have sound of water ?
    V3 for Download

waiting for v3
    will download as soon as u upload...

@pavel73 & @bharathbondfire Sorry Guys had Power Cuts there You go V3 for Download:fingers-crossed::laugh::good:

Ultimate Stock Rom Version_3.0

Please HIT THANKS