[THEME][30/1/11] v5.0_JS3 Cozmic76 Animated, 4 lock for XXJPU/X/Y Doc's & Darkyy Rom

Search This thread

mikeinessex

Dec 14, 2010
Essex
welll..... the notification bar isnt fully transparent its a black bar at top when its closed. the icons in notification bar are green not blue? the animations work thats about it? v2 im using any help? i was using lightpro before

mikeinessex

Dec 14, 2010
Essex
welll..... the notification bar isnt fully transparent its a black bar at top when its closed. the icons in notification bar are green not blue? the animations work thats about it? v2 im using any help? i was using lightpro before

infact i went to change back to my olld theme and my phone ws half bricked. now in middle of trying to recover it

eternal-intent

Oct 21, 2010
Really nice theme(s), thanks for all the work.
Haven't had any problems with them at all. :)

BTW could you post the wallpaper from update v3 with the green droid spray painted on the grey mesh background?

Peace.

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
thanks a lot..... NEW VERSION update and fix

Thanks for the new version. You are doing a magnificent job.
A lot of people fail to realize how difficult and time consuming it is to compile these themes.
Currently using your v4.1 on Ultimate Rom 5. Looks great.
Thanks once again.

cosmic76

May 23, 2009
Mantova
Thanks for the new version. You are doing a magnificent job.
A lot of people fail to realize how difficult and time consuming it is to compile these themes.
Currently using your v4.1 on Ultimate Rom 5. Looks great.
Thanks once again.

Its very long time consuming, but i works for my SGS and YOUR

I am very satisfied thath you appreciate my hard work.... thanks:p

DocRambone

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 7, 2010
Stockholm
We are making the last steps for the Kitchen release. I am looking for themes to add in the kitchen, proper cred and links to your thread is given.
You want your theme to be included?
Send me a pm
/Doc

cosmic76

May 23, 2009
Mantova
We are making the last steps for the Kitchen release. I am looking for themes to add in the kitchen, proper cred and links to your thread is given.
You want your theme to be included?
Send me a pm
/Doc

yes, good idea.
I work for me and for the other....
i attempt your kitchen
thanks

Version 5.0 coming soon
Changelog: -Full Transparent notification background with android.... :p and Variant

New Version is Up

Enjoy

Last edited:

samseud

Dec 1, 2010
hello...thank you very much for this theme.....I have been using your them with JPY4.0 ROM since your version 3. I had some issues with the white on black text and yesterday I was going to write to you about fixing some of the issues....but after I installed V5 everything has been fixed .....no issues so far....everthing works perfectly...again thank you very much for an excellent theme. By the way is it possible for you to give me the fonts shown in your theme....I can't seem to find them...

Thanks a lot and keep it up...great work

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
My Dear Themer,

The statusbar is still not transparent. What am I doing wrong?
Please advise.
Thanks

domchik

Mar 27, 2010
Cosmic76 - I absolutely love your theme. It is what i've been looking for. Thank you. But as arifqur said, the status bar is not transparent. It is light gray. I think that you should leave it as black. You can see things better on black status bar. Thank you

Last edited:

cosmic76

May 23, 2009
Mantova
hello...thank you very much for this theme.....I have been using your them with JPY4.0 ROM since your version 3. I had some issues with the white on black text and yesterday I was going to write to you about fixing some of the issues....but after I installed V5 everything has been fixed .....no issues so far....everthing works perfectly...again thank you very much for an excellent theme. By the way is it possible for you to give me the fonts shown in your theme....I can't seem to find them...

Thanks a lot and keep it up...great work

Attachment of my fonts in first page ... ;)

Cosmic76 - I absolutely love your theme. It is what i've been looking for. Thank you. But as arifqur said, the status bar is not transparent. It is light gray. I think that you should leave it as black. You can see things better on black status bar. Thank you

I love the status bar, I work for my pleasure, if you like my work is just as it is :eek:
Sorry

domchik

Mar 27, 2010
Attachment of my fonts in first page ... ;)

I love the status bar, I work for my pleasure, if you like my work is just as it is :eek:
Sorry

I absolutely agree with you. I am just mentioning the fact that it is not transparent, as you mentioned. In fact it turned black on my homepage, and gray on the lock screen :)

stevenperry

Oct 14, 2009
Lindenhurst, NY
I am running the 5.0 Varient on the new Phoenix Reloaded 1.5 ROM. I have one issue. I change my LCD Density to 210 instead of the default 240. When I do that the Android bot on the notifications pull down is no longer in the proper location. Should be the lower right corner, it is more in the middle right now.

Any way to fix this? If not, can there be a theme without the Android bot?

Thanks.

cosmic76

May 23, 2009
Mantova
LOVE your theme cosmic...running on Phoenix 1.5....sweet!!!

If it is jpu/x/y based, yes it running but first make a backup

I absolutely agree with you. I am just mentioning the fact that it is not transparent, as you mentioned. In fact it turned black on my homepage, and gray on the lock screen :)

No problem... ;)

I am running the 5.0 Varient on the new Phoenix Reloaded 1.5 ROM. I have one issue. I change my LCD Density to 210 instead of the default 240. When I do that the Android bot on the notifications pull down is no longer in the proper location. Should be the lower right corner, it is more in the middle right now.

Any way to fix this? If not, can there be a theme without the Android bot?

Thanks.

I don't know, sorry :p

Top Liked Posts