Originally Posted by sherlock5545
1. Yes you can flash Googy, it works very well. Anyway, you can't use Samsung's kernel with AOSP.
2. Yes, you can reset the counter.
3. RAM usage is alright, no issues. You can improve multitasking performance with zRam enabled kernels
4. The SDS fix is kernel related, you also need an up-to-date recovery with the fix and possibly the latest bootloader, if you use Download Mode.
5. Never had issues with calls.
Sent from my GT-I9300
1. Can't use samsung kernel on AOSP ? didn't know that (new with custom stuff here)
2-3. Good to know
4. The CWM recovery said it has the fix in their latest version(s), as for the bootloader i am using the latest stock rom from samsung (PHN 4.1.2). The question is, what does PA use ? i assume it get's reflashed.
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300
Stock Rom: Jellybean 4.1.2
My android device history:
HTC Desire (Stock Rom, rooted with unrevoked3)
Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 (Stock Rom)
Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 (Stock Rom)
Samsung Google Nexus S GT-i9023 (Stock Rom)