Cases

Search This thread

SwiftLegend

Apr 1, 2010
I really hope Speck makes some cases for this phone. I love the look of their Candyshell cases. Their cases are pretty much the only thing that lures me to getting an iPhone :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

treadwayj

Nov 7, 2009
Pike Road
has anyone who got the droid branded silicon case from vzw noticed the nice criss cross pattern on the back of their phone when they removed the case?

x4sper

Jun 15, 2010
Whaaaaaattttt

they dont go away over time? any pics?

Last edited:

germanmafia88

Nov 24, 2012
I'm very picky about my cases but love the Verizon polycarbonate case. The screen protector from them is nice too and doesn't take away from the screen. I came from a platinum case for my thunderbolt and an incipio for my iPhone 4 and I like this the best. It doesn't add weight or thickness to the phone and is sturdy. Plus you can see the back notification light.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

x4sper

Jun 15, 2010
i just picked my DNA up and didn't get a case because of this.. lol its to sexy of a phone anyways NO CASE!

Danzoman

Oct 9, 2010
Columbia SC
I have the blue tpu and have the criss cross. But, they rely can be rubbed out with your thumb as they are only indentations not scratches in the soft touch coating. Kinda like when you put your hand on a memory foam mattress.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

jonjvaughn

Feb 21, 2008
I bought the following case for my Nexus 7:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008RX2ZV4/ref=oh_details_o06_s01_i00

If I could find the same or similar for the DNA, I'd be happy. One of the best cases I've ever come across. Protects yet the dedvice comes out in a quick second to mount in the car or use naked when needed. Slimness adds almost nothing.

Seems like I saw something similar on a Notes 2 in a commercial (LeBron maybe?) but so far no can find for DNA. Close but not it yet. Most similar call themselves "wallet-style". Let me know if you see one.

Top Liked Posts