how do i get it back to big???

Search This thread

FrgnBggr

Feb 21, 2014
i recently restarted my phone and then it started up and everything was small. see the attached files to see what i mean. please help me fix this!!!!
phone is samsung s4 lte I9505XXUEMKF and is root. has "super user" and "pimp my rom"

vpwrf

Nov 23, 2011
England
i recently restarted my phone and then it started up and everything was small. see the attached files to see what i mean. please help me fix this!!!!
phone is samsung s4 lte I9505XXUEMKF and is root. has "super user" and "pimp my rom"

It looks like you have used Pimp My Rom to change the display density. Try changing it back to the default (480).

FrgnBggr

Feb 21, 2014
Wipe the phone, then reflash ROM. Although I have no idea how deeply the Pimp messed with your phone, you have a good chances for success.

And just small advice for the future: any girl met on the street by night will telly that asking pimps for help sucks.
:D

haha thnx mate but where would i find the stock rom?

benni_1994

Jul 8, 2012
Friedrichshafen
Its editing one simple line in the build prop. Flashing a Rom is harder than changing a value, save and restart. But yeah. Flashing a stock rom may be the better solution to remove all of this mod, you are right.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Last edited: