Google play services and gaps problem

Search This thread

sacnotsack

Dec 27, 2010
This morning Google play services and Google play store both stopped unexpectedly while I was on the Amazon app store. And now both are constantly giving me this message. I cannot open up the play store due to obvious reasons. I am running ecliptic kit Kat. I have not installed anything new in over a month. I have tried fix permissions with room manager but it didn't help. I've rebooted my phone, no help. I don't want to have to reflash this room but if I have to I will. While typing in this the messages appeared over a dozen times.

Sent from the One and Only

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393438616792.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1393438616792.png
    80 KB · Views: 54
  • uploadfromtaptalk1393438632122.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1393438632122.png
    96 KB · Views: 46

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
This morning Google play services and Google play store both stopped unexpectedly while I was on the Amazon app store. And now both are constantly giving me this message. I cannot open up the play store due to obvious reasons. I am running ecliptic kit Kat. I have not installed anything new in over a month. I have tried fix permissions with room manager but it didn't help. I've rebooted my phone, no help. I don't want to have to reflash this room but if I have to I will. While typing in this the messages appeared over a dozen times.

Do you have Titanium Backup installed? If so use it to wipe data on both apps, then reboot.

sacnotsack

Dec 27, 2010
Do you have Titanium Backup installed? If so use it to wipe data on both apps, then reboot.

After doing that, it still didn't work. So I went into settings then accounts and unchecked everything that was set up to sync, then rechecked everything then it worked. Thanks for the help.